The Wizard is a four shot blaster which features a four dart stationary turret on the front. Similar to the Gem, it does not utilize the use of an intelligent air restrictor. Instead, the Wizard features rotating internals which turn counter-clockwise and do not have any visual cues to show which barrel will fire.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-two feet (twenty-two meters).
The Wizard was later re-released as the Adventure Force Clash Combat, with some differences made to the blaster's appearance. Two variants exist with this re-release, sharing the same color scheme, albeit with colors swapped around to different details. It was also released under the Air Warriors series as the Merlin, with the same shell as the Clash Combat, and came packaged with the newer Long Distance Darts.
The Wizard has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (light blue, gray, and orange)
- Variant 1 (gray, blue, and orange)
- Variant 2 (blue, yellow, and orange)
- Variant 3 (green, yellow, and orange)
- Merlin variant 1 (blue, white, black, and orange)
- Merlin variant 2 (blue, black, white, and orange)
- Clash Combat variant 1 (blue, green, black, white, and orange)
- Clash Combat variant 2 (blue, black, white, green, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Wizard, insert up to four darts into the front barrels. Pull the handle back to prime the blaster.
- The Merlin re-shell of the Wizard may have been named after Merlin, the famous legendary wizard featured in Arthurian Legend.
|2015||Brute • Champion • Gem • Protector • Sentinel • Snipe • Star • Wizard|
|2016||Cyclonic • Destiny • Night Tek • Predator • Reaper • Side Winder|