|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.|
|This article's name is conjecture.|
The article's subject is either missing a proper name or was given too vague of a name to properly catalogue, and has been supplied one by the community. If an official name is known, please suggest an article rename on its talk page.
The Vulcan tripod is a detachable folding tripod that is mounted under the blaster. It is very useful for steadying shots, considering the heavy weight of the Vulcan EBF-25 when compared to other Nerf blasters. One leg is shorter than the rest in order to give the blaster an angle when the tripod is used.
The Vulcan tripod was the first of two tripods released under the Nerf brand, the other being the 2014 Rhino-Fire tripod.
The Vulcan tripod has been released in the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (yellow, gray, and orange)
- Red Strike (red, gray, and orange)
- Clear Series (clear plastic and orange)
- Sonic Series (clear green and orange)
- Elite Repaint (white, gray, and orange)
- If the Vulcan EBF-25 is on the tripod unassisted, it will often fall over.
- The tripod makes noises as it is swivels. It is best modified to remove the noise as it will give away the user's position in a Nerf war.
- The older Vulcan doesn't require this modification as it doesn't click when it swivels.
|Nerf stability accessories|
|Tactical rail-compatible||Assault Grip • Bipod Stand • Drop Grip • Folding Bi-Pod • Flashlight Grip • Grip Blaster • Folding Grip • Jupiter bipod • Pop-Out Bipod • RaptorStrike bipod|
|Barrel extensions||Swivel Handle • Flashlight Foregrip|
|Blaster compatible||Rhino-Fire tripod • Vulcan tripod|