|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
|This article's name is conjecture.
The article's subject is either missing a proper name or was given too vague of a name to properly catalogue, and has been supplied one by the community. If an official name is known, please suggest an article rename on its talk page.
It is a detachable folding tri-pod that is mounted under the blaster. It is very useful for steadying shots, considering the heavy weight of the Vulcan EBF-25 when compared to other Nerf blasters. One leg is shorter than the rest in order to give the blaster an angle when the tripod is used.
The Vulcan tri-pod was the first of two tri-pods released under the Nerf brand, the other being the 2014 Rhino-Fire tri-pod.
The Vulcan tri-pod has been released in the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (yellow, gray, and orange)
- Red Strike (red, gray, and orange)
- Clear Series (clear plastic and orange)
- Sonic Series (clear green and orange)
- Elite Repaint (white, gray, and orange)
- If the Vulcan EBF-25 is on the tri-pod unassisted, it will often fall over.
- The tri-pod makes noises as it is swivels. It is best modified to remove the noise as it will give away the user's position in a Nerf war.
- The older Vulcan doesn't require this modification as it doesn't click when it swivels.
|Nerf stability accessories|
|Tactical rail-compatible||Assault Grip • Bipod Stand • Drop Grip • Folding Bi-Pod • Flashlight Grip • Grip Blaster • Folding Grip • Pop-Out Bipod • RaptorStrike bi-pod|
|Barrel extensions||Swivel Handle|
|Blaster compatible||Rhino-Fire tri-pod • Vulcan tri-pod|