|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
This is an article about the 2013 Rebelle Vision Gear. For other uses, see Vision Gear.
Rebelle Vision Gear is similar to that of the 2004 version of the Dart Tag Vision Gear. However, unlike their Dart Tag counterpart, they only come in one color scheme: white. The lenses of the glasses are pink to fit in with the remainder of the Rebelle products.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Who says you can't look sharp when you gear up for a Rebelle duel? You'll stand out when you suit up with your Vision Gear eyewear. This awesome eyewear gives you the super-cool look of a serious competitor and helps you make every shot your best shot. Put these on, grab your blaster (not included) and make your stand!
Vision Gear has been released in the following color schemes:
- Rebelle (white, pink, and black)
- Secrets & Spies (white, red, and black)
- Sweet Mystery (black and hot pink)
- Wild Glam Set (purple, teal, and black)
- Despite being seen on the cover of the packaging of the Powerbelle, Heartbreaker Bow, and Guardian Crossbow, it is unavailable with any of them.
- It has been speculated that Rebelle Vision Gear may be able to decode messages written on Message Darts, but this has not been proven.
|Accessories||Bracelet Walkie Talkie • Collectible Dart Refill Pack • Command Center • Dart Diva Bag & Belt • Action Cam • Messenger Bag • Mission Central App Rail Mount • Molded Walkie Talkie • Ravenheart Bandolier Pack • Target Can • Ultimate Spy Watch • Vision Gear • Wrist Quiver|
|Product sets||Guardian Crossbow Target Set • Knock Out Gallery • Power Pair • Star Shot Set • Sweet Revenge Kit|