While my days of actively playing with Nerf and dart blasters are behind me, I still have a very high interest in the Nerfing hobby and brand altogether, from a historical and collecting standpoint, and also from an interest in toy design.
Have a question about the wiki? Drop me a message. I'm always here to help.
For information on blaster modification or general Nerf discussion, check out our forum and talk to various Nerfing enthusiasts!
- x1 Air Tech 2000; red
- x1 Air Tech Jet Squadron
- x1 Alpha Trooper CS-18
- x1 Big Bad Bow; Hyper Sight
- x1 Firefly REV-8; blue
- x1 Firestrike
- x1 Jolt EX-1
- x2 Longshot CS-6; x1 blue, x1 yellow
- x1 Longshot front blaster; blue
- x1 Magstrike AS-10
- Missing: Magstrike clip
- x5 Maverick REV-6; x3 yellow, x1 Clear Series, x1 blue
- x1 Rapid Fire 20
- x1 Raider Rapid Fire CS-35; blue
- x1 Recon CS-6
- x2 Strikefire; x1 red, x1 orange
- x1 Triad EX-3
- Electric Eel
- Lock 'n Load
- Manta Ray
- Sharpshooter II
- Sweet Revenge
- Reactor --> Reactor (Ball Blasters), Reactor (Atom Blasters), Reactor (Action Blasters)
- Scorpion Motorized Automatic Gatling Blaster --> Scorpion Motorized Automatic Gatling Blaster, Scorpion
- Sidestrike --> Sidestrike (Zombie Strike), Sidestrike (N-Strike Elite)
- Arrow --> 9" arrow, 11" arrow, (retain arrow article as a catch-all, similar to missile/dart)
- Ball Blastzooka --> Ball Blastzooka, BIONICLE Ball Shooter, Phantoka Spheres Shooter, Piraka Ball Shooter
- Barbarian --> Barbarian, Decimator, Double Drum
- Jaguar --> Jaguar, Cataclysm, Phoenix
- Some other Nerf stuff, let me come back to this
- Basically all Air Zone re-releases, smh
- Ball blaster (blaster type)
- Barrel extension (add in non-Nerf barrels)
- Belt Blaster (good lord this needs to be rewritten/fixed up...)
- Big Bad Titan (apparently had an N-Strike release, according to the instructions..? hmm...)
- Clip system (needs to include non-Nerf clip system-compatible blasters)
- Detachable shoulder stock (add in non-Nerf stocks)
- Elite Dart (more external links for refill packs)
- Kenner Products (yeesh)
- Lanard (also yeesh)
- Larami (yeesh x3)
- All of the People articles
- Gallery pages...
- Other things...
- Revamp infobox..?
- Maybe this is unnecessary, but the flow of information could be improved, I think
- FIND A WAY TO MAKE PERFORMANCE INFORMATION DISPLAY ON THE MAIN PAGE WITHOUT NEEDING IT TO BE MANUALLY EDITED
- ...introduce a review system/function like Gage wanted to years ago? He deserves that much, at least
- Flesh out Category:People articles
- Far, far too much...