While my days of actively playing with Nerf and dart blasters are behind me, I still have a very high interest in the Nerfing hobby and brand altogether, from a historical and collecting standpoint, and also from an interest in toy design.
Have a question about the wiki? Drop me a message. I'm always here to help.
For information on blaster modification or general Nerf discussion, check out our forum or Discord server to talk to various Nerfing enthusiasts!
- x1 Air Tech 2000; red
- x1 Air Tech Jet Squadron
- x1 Alpha Trooper CS-18
- x1 Firefly REV-8; blue
- x1 Firestrike
- x1 Jolt EX-1
- x2 Longshot CS-6; yellow
- x1 Longshot front blaster; blue
- x2 Maverick REV-6; x1 yellow, x1 blue
- x1 Raider Rapid Fire CS-35; blue
- x1 Recon CS-6
- x2 Strikefire; x1 red, x1 orange
- x1 Triad EX-3
- Blow Dart Shooter really needs an update
- Nerf Sports needs to be rewritten/re-contextualized, since half the products listed were never officially sold under the Nerf Sports branding
- (Rapid Fire 20 is a Larami-made Nerf blaster)
- (Micro Blaster had red and blue releases )
(Italicized is what I'm actually currently working on)
- Current Project Vintage Drive: fill out backlog of missing articles for "vintage" Nerf products
- Paused: Project Vidya: coverage of Nerf online, mobile, and home video games
- Paused: Project Nothing: filling out missing non-Nerf blaster articles
- Interest in early/mid 2000s blasters with little to no documentation
- Look further into Just Toys AirZone, because I'm very certain they have nothing to do with TRU Air Zone.
- Expand on current articles, create what we're missing
- Revamp infobox..?
- ...introduce a review system/function like Gage wanted to years ago? He deserves that much, at least
- FIND A WAY TO MAKE PERFORMANCE INFORMATION DISPLAY ON THE MAIN PAGE WITHOUT NEEDING IT TO BE MANUALLY EDITED
- Fix up the community pages, which are woefully blank
Wanted pages status
Listing wanted pages that I can't currently create and why.
- Foam Dart Blaster - can't create; generic name gives me no leads, conflicting and confusing information online, if any at all
- Tetra Raptor - can't create; literally no information online, aside from it coming in a two pack
- 4 Dart Blaster - ????? supposedly a "modified/minified Tek 4" but there is literally nothing online about such a thing, possibly due to its generic name... old Pinterest link has an image of the Tetra Raptor... hmmmmm
- Tactical Vest (2018) - bro what is this even referring to. hate these generic product names...
- 1971, 1978, 1977, 1974, 1980, 1979, 1975 - no products to document, so far
- Bluetooth Speaker - little to no information online, packaging similarly gives little to no information
- Beef Boss, FishStick, Compact SMG, Pump SG - no reviews/capacity claims online. I need soaker capacity to make these articles
- Transforming Tek - should this be split up into the core blaster and the side blasters?
- Pocket Blaster - appears to be a missile/arrow-firing blaster, with ammo storage up top. all I have to go on is a teeny tiny image in an archived Buzz Bee listing...
- Slinger - similarly no info except for a single image online. also, needs to be split into Slinger (Buzz Bee) and Slinger (Super Soaker)
- Micro Missile - I miiiight be able to do this one, based on images available.
- Playmak3rs - Was this cancelled? It was listed online on a few websites, but there is little to no info online otherwise. If not cancelled, it was given a very short window of release.