|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Triple Torch was designed to fire three different types of ammunition: Mega Darts, Micro Darts and the unique Gear Tooth Arrow. Each ammo type was fired out of the same muzzle; the blaster did not feature different loading mechanisms such as those used in the SuperMAXX 5000.
The Triple Torch is the smallest blaster in the Mega Blitz line and the only one to fire arrows. Ammunition holders can be found on the side and top of the blaster.
At one point in 1998, it was re-released with new stickers of the Nerf logos of the time.
- The Jolt EX-1 looks and operates very similar to the Triple Torch. It is possible that this blaster may have inspired the appearance and design of the Jolt EX-1.
- This is one of only three blasters to fire three different types of ammunition under the Nerf label, the other two being the SuperMAXX 5000 and the N-Strike Modulus Tri-Strike.
- The Triple Torch gets its name from its appearance, which resembles a futuristic butane torch, along with its ability to use three different ammo types.
- ↑ TripleTorch(TM) (Review). Nerf Reviewed!. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31. Retrieved on 2014-02-22. NerfCenter.com: TripleTorch (TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Larami Expands Nerf® Line for 2000 (Article). NerfCenter (2000-06-11). Archived from the original on 2017-09-07. Retrieved on 2014-09-21.
|Mega Blitz blasters|
|1998||NitroQuad • Pulsator • RipChord • RotoTrack • Triple Torch|