It is a Walmart exclusive.
The Trilogy is a shell-fed, pump-action blaster, similar to that of the Zombie Strike SledgeFire. When priming the blaster, spent shells will auto-eject out of the right side of the blaster. There is one short tactical rail above the muzzle. Three sling points are located on the blaster: two at the top and one below the muzzle. In front of the trigger is the unjamming button, which allows the action of the blaster to be operated even after it has been primed.
Also similar to the SledgeFire is the Trilogy's integrated shoulder stock that doubles as storage for up to five shells. Unfortunately, the Elite Shells are not cross-compatible with SledgeFire shells.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
The Trilogy DS-15 toy blaster has ejecting shells to heat up your Nerf dart-blasting action! Unleash a triple-dart blast with this Nerf blaster that shoots 3 darts at once from each shell. When you prime to fire again, the spent shell automatically ejects from the blaster. This N-Strike Elite blaster holds 1 shell at a time and can store 5 shells in the stock for fast reloading. The blaster comes with 5 shells and 15 Official Nerf Elite darts, enough to fill all 5 shells. This pump-action blaster is powered by you – no batteries required. Load 3 darts into a shell, insert the full shell into the blaster, pull the handle back to prime, and press the trigger to fire. When you load another shell and pull back the priming handle, the empty shell pops out of the blaster! Official Nerf Elite darts are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips.
- This is the second Nerf blaster to achieve multi-fire through the use of shells, with the first being the Zombie Strike SledgeFire.
- Coincidentally, its design is similar to that of the SledgeFire. However, the stock is not under the trigger but behind the blaster's rear end.
- The DS may stand for "dart shell".
- Just like the SledgeFire, images of the Trilogy DS-15 show the darts sticking out of the shells. In reality, the darts should sit flush with the top of the shell.
- The blaster comes packaged with W-type Elite Darts.
- Some German retailers denote the blaster as the Barrage. Strangely, it is still known as the "Trilogy DS-15" in the official description.
|The full image gallery for Trilogy DS-15 may be viewed at Trilogy DS-15/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Johnson, J. (2019-03-27). NERF unveils new blasters during the largest ever blaster battle event (Article). Geekspin. Archived from the original on 2019-09-25. Retrieved on 2019-03-28.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD • 2019) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 (Elite XD) • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • NanoFire • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Quadrant • Recon CQ-12 • Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|