|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
This is an article about the original 2003 Tech Target Set. For other uses, see Tech Target Set.
The Tech Target Set is a Nerf blaster set that was released in 2003 under the 2003 series.
It comes packaged with the Tech Target, one Tech Target Eliminator, three Screamin' Mega Darts and instructions.
An alternate version exists that comes packaged with two Tech Target Eliminators instead of one.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
- Test your aim with the NERF TECH TARGET set!
- Three exciting electronic games for 1 or 2 players – Best Score, Countdown and Stop the Noise!
- Features LED score display and cool sound effects!
- Single-launch blaster has air pressured trigger and comfortable grip!
- Comes with 3 NERFdarts!
- Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
It was first revealed at the 2003 New York Toy Fair, based on eye witness accounts.
It was later re-released in under the Action Blasters series in 2004.
The Tech Target Set was replaced in 2005 with a new variation that included a Scout IX-3 and a redesigned Tech Target.
An alternate version of the original set, which came packaged with a bonus blaster.
The back of the Action Blasters packaging for the Tech Target Set.
NERF Tech Target Commercial 2003
|Tech Target Set (2004 • 2005)|