Official image of new Jolt
Since the "official" image of the new Jolt on Amazon and the Nerf page is inaccurate (missing the white stripe), I took a photo of the one that I just bought and did my best to replicate the style of the official photos. It could use a bit of cleanup on the background, so if anyone is good with that, please feel free to fix it.
Clue Elimination Jolts
Should we add a seperate article about these, or should we incorporate the information into this article? I'm going to HAVE to get this game, since I love the original Clue game!!
Some awesome detailing on those blasters too!
- The product itself should probably have its own entry. If they have the same performance as the regular Jolt though, then it should be put into the already standing Jolt article. Jet [Talk • Contributions] 21:28, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- According the NerfModsAndReviews article above, they do have the same performance as the regular Jolt, just a more ornate outward appearance. I'm about to go out for the night, but I'll upload the product pictures from Amazon if someone wants to add the info to this article and make an entry for the game.
- Bluedragon1971 (talk) 22:59, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- By the way, we also need to add the darts from that game to the color schemes for Whistler darts. You can see the colors in the stock image of the blasters I just uploaded. I added the image to the gallery, but haven't added any other info to the article yet. I'm out of here for this evening, have a Happy New Year!! Believe me, after I get back tonight, you DON'T want me editing any articles!!
- Bluedragon1971 (talk) 23:07, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
so, did anyone see the coop772 video where the jolt was hidden in EVERYTHING? and did you take apart a blaster to try to find a jolt inside? I didn't.
reply by ArchOnua85 about Jolt reskins
Dont be fooled by that . He did montages . We all did mods and we found no jolts . He just did a joke . I hope the world dont think its real ....