|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged in the Tactical Vest Kit.
It is a black vest with adjustable straps that can fit most bodies. The maximum height of a person that can fit the vest is about 5'5". The vest's width is able to be adjusted by using straps on the sides.
The vest can hold four clips and twelve darts. Extended dart clips, like the eighteen dart clip, will fit in these clip straps. On the vest is a blaster holster that can fit a Switch Shot EX-3, Nite Finder EX-3, Maverick REV-6, Barrel Break IX-2, Spectre REV-5 or a Scout IX-3. A zippered mesh pouch on the other side can fit extra darts, a flashlight, or a smaller blaster like the Reflex IX-1, among various other possible objects. There is a small Velcro patch on the top left side, supposedly for sticking a homemade team logo. The back also has a holster for an N-Force weapon.
- Drums can easily fall out of the clip straps when running.
- The Nerfer on the packaging of the Barricade RV-10 is wearing the Tactical Vest with the clips upside down.
- For those who are traceurs, the vest's holster is an ideal location. It does not get in the way when rolling and has a lock preventing blasters from falling out during running. On the other hand, the clip and dart straps are almost useless.
- Another great idea for the vest is to use the extra pocket to hold all the depleted/used clips during a fire fight.
- The location of the dart and clip holders tend to hinder the use of a shoulder stock on a blaster.
- It is recommended that, if one wants to carry a N-Force weapon without holding it in one's hand, they should use this one over the newer Tactical Vest.