|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It is a hammer-action five dart revolver-style blaster. It advertises a firing range of seventy-five feet. It features a tactical rail on top of the blaster.
This blaster has the ability to fan-fire, due to its hammer-action firing method.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Take aim and launch into fast-paced adventures with the Nerf Rebelle Sweet Destiny blaster. Join friends in competitive play and stay on the move and ready for action with this blaster designed to fire with 1 hand. The Sweet Destiny blaster has a rotating barrel that holds up to 5 darts. It’s easy to load and easy to fire. Front-load the darts into the barrel, then pull down the lever and pull the trigger. The blaster fires darts up to 80 feet (24 meters). For fun and easy 1-handed blasting, grab the Nerf Rebelle Sweet Destiny blaster!
Prior to release, this blaster was known as the Wildshot. Alongside several other Rebelle products, the name was changed at the last minute for unknown reasons.
It was re-released in 2014 under the Super Stripes Collection sub-series as the Five By Five. This re-release does not come packaged with its holster or Vision Gear that come included in the Sweet Revenge Kit. It was also later re-released in 2016 as the Sweet Destiny; like the Five By Five, it does not come packaged with the holster or Vision Gear accessories.
The Sweet Revenge has been released with the following color schemes:
- Rebelle Sweet Revenge (white, pink, purple, black, and orange)
- Super Stripes Collection Five By Five (white, black, purple, light blue, and orange)
- Rebelle Sweet Destiny (purple, pink, black, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Sweet Revenge, load up to five darts into its cylinder. Cock the hammer to prime the blaster and advance the cylinder at the same time.
Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart.
To fan-fire the Sweet Revenge, hold down the trigger, and repeatedly pull and release the priming mechanism.
- The Sweet Revenge, along with the Hammershot, were the first Nerf blasters to accurately mimic the user interaction of operating a real single-action revolver.
- The name appears as Fierce 5 on the receipt when bought at Toys "R" Us stores.
- It has a similar design to an unreleased N-Strike Elite blaster known as the "Hammer".
- ↑ Atamaii Dolls (2013-03-01). NERF Rebelle Guns for Girls Toy Fair Preview - YouTube. YouTube.com.
- ↑ LordDraconical (2017-01-21). TOP 5! NERF GUNS HASBRO DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!. YouTube.com.
|2013||Guardian Crossbow • Heartbreaker Bow • Pink Crush • Powerbelle • Sneak Attacker • Sweet Revenge|
|2014||Jolt • Star Shot|
|2016||CornerSight • Epic Action Bow • Flipside • Lumanate • Platinum Bow • Sweet Destiny • Trilogy • Wingspeed|
|AccuStrike Series||AlphaHawk • Quadrant|
|Doomlands 2169||Negotiator • Lawbringer|
|N-Strike||Firefly REV-8 • Maverick REV-6 • Spectre REV-5|
|N-Strike Elite||Disruptor • Scout MKII • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD)|
|Rebelle||Five By Five • Sweet Destiny • Sweet Revenge|
|Zombie Strike||Doominator • FlipFury • Hammershot|
|Electronic||Barricade RV-10 • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|Other||Captain Phasma Blaster • CycloneShock • Longarm • Spylight|