|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Stryfe is a small, semi-automatic, clip system-compatible flywheel blaster. It features a small acceleration trigger which allows for the blaster to be powered up for firing. It also has two tactical rails: a small one below the muzzle and a longer one at the top rear of the blaster. There are barrel extension and shoulder stock attachment points as well. The clip release button is located in front of the firing trigger, below the trigger guard.
The muzzle has a counter-clockwise rifled texture, similar to the Retaliator's barrel extension. Opening the top jam door slows the flywheel faster than normal; this appears to be a safety mechanism and works even if power is lost before the flywheel stops spinning.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-five feet (twenty-two meters).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Empty your clip at your target with the motorized blasting of the STRYFE blaster! This 6-dart dynamo lets you launch Elite Darts up to 75 feet one-handed. The blaster’s Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for motorized action and the Quick Reload clip lets you reload fast. As with most N-STRIKE blasters, the Tactical Rail lets you add most N-STRIKE Tactical Rail accessories (sold separately) for more battle capability. Power up your compact STRYFE blaster and get ready to take out your targets with one-handed, motorized firing!Motorized STRYFE blaster! Acceleration trigger powers up the motor for motorized blasting! Tactical Rail is compatible with most N-STRIKE accessories! Each sold separately. Quick Reload clip holds 6 Elite darts. Clip works with any Clip System blaster (sold separately). Includes 6 Elite darts. Fires darts up to 75 feet! Darts work with any Elite blaster and most original N-STRIKE blasters (sold separately).
There was an older version of the Stryfe that was available for the first few months of the Stryfe's release that had boosted motors. It is unknown as to why the motors were downgraded.
After releasing the N-Strike Elite Stryfe, Hasbro updated and re-released it with a better dart sensor lock that is wider. This eliminated problems customers were having with older clips and darts not working properly with the blaster. Newer, fixed versions of the Stryfe have an "A" at the end of their serial number.
The Stryfe was re-released twice in 2018: one re-release under the BattleCamo Series and another under the N-Strike Elite series as the Stryfe CQ-10. Both 2018 variants include a few additional accessories, such as a banana clip, a Folding Grip, a Proximity Barrel, and a shoulder stock.
The Stryfe has been released with the following color schemes:
The Stryfe was also released with a Double Your Darts value pack that comes packaged with six extra Special Edition Elite Darts. It has also been released in its own Mission Kit, the Stryfe CS-18 Mission Kit, along with a barrel extension, a shoulder stock, an Assault Grip, an eighteen dart clip, and eighteen Elite Darts.
The Stryfe is one of the most popular candidates for modification. The blaster is often modded with enhanced voltage, flywheels, 3D printed parts, cosmetic shell kits and even full-auto conversions. It is sometimes integrated with other blasters such as the Rayven. Removing locks can allow the user to pull the trigger freely and rev the blaster freely, and will mildly decrease jamming.
- Due to the Stryfe not being designed with a specific extension in mind, the Retaliator's barrel extension tends to wobble when attached.
- This problem can be fixed by simply putting pieces of paper in between the extension and Stryfe or putting a thin layer of adhesive rubber padding in between.
- Due to the inner barrel width of the Longstrike CS-6's barrel extension, it will be worn down on the inside when attached to the Stryfe (if it can be attached at all). It does not wobble like the Retaliator's barrel extension, however.
- It is believed to be derived from the popular Barricade RV-10 clip system modification, which attaches a clip well to a Barricade, effectively making it a clip-fed blaster. The Stryfe eliminates the need for this modification.
- The definition of "strife" is an angry disagreement or conflict.
- The Stryfe is referred to as the "Stryfe CS-18" in its Mission Kit.
- The 2018 N-Strike Elite re-release's name was originally given to the BattleCamo variant, on leaked packaging images. The change for this is unknown.
- Due to the enormous popularity of the Stryfe, it is the most wildly re-released and re-shelled blaster of the N-Strike Elite series. This is due to its versatility in stock form and extremely good modding potential.
|The full image gallery for Stryfe (N-Strike Elite) may be viewed at Stryfe (N-Strike Elite)/Gallery.|
- ↑ Lança Dardo Nerf Elite Stryfe - A0711. Americanas.com. Archived from the original on 2014-02-20. Retrieved on 2014-12-21.
- ↑ Fagone, J. (2012-09-08). How Nerf Became the World's Best Purveyor of Big Guns for Kids (Article). Wired. Archived from the original on 2016-06-12. Retrieved on 2012-09-08.
- ↑ MyLastDart (2013-08-11). NEW Nerf Elite Stryfe Mission Kit (Article). MyLastDart. Archived from the original on 2013-08-11. Retrieved on 2013-08-13.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD • 2019) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 (Elite XD) • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • NanoFire • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Quadrant • Recon CQ-12 • Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|