|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
It is a Toys "R" Us exclusive in Canada.
It is a semi-automatic flywheel blaster with a ten dart rotating built-in cylinder. The detachable stock can hold an additional ten Elite Darts, however the blaster does not come packaged with any darts for the stock. The Stockade has one tactical rail, which is located on top of the blaster.
The power switch is located on the left side of the blaster, under the battery compartment.  The blaster also features a jam door which allows for quick and easy access if a dart jam occurs. The blaster automatically turns off if the jam door is opened.
The Stockade has a smaller space between the flywheels than its predecessor, which generates more friction on the darts and increases range. This smaller space is likely due to the fact that its predecessor was Whistler Dart compatible.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Kids can use this Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade Blaster to get an edge up on your fiercest foe in just about any battle. This impressive toy weapon is very easy to use since no cocking is involved, which saves time when under fire. Simply pull the trigger to unleash a semi-auto barrage of darts at targets that are up to 75' away. It also has a revolving barrel to produce a high rate of firing. The removable stock of this Nerf N-Strike blaster stores up to 10 darts, so it will always be loaded and ready to go, even at a moment's notice. This sleek gun features sharp blue, gray, white and orange details that make it even more fun to use. It also attaches to other select N-Strike Elite blasters (sold separately). Its molding gives it an aggressive look while the grip provides a secure hold. Kids can use it in the backyard or anywhere with a suitable playing area, and enjoy hours of fun with family or friends.
The Stockade is a successor to the N-Strike Barricade RV-10. The blaster was first revealed on a Toys "R" Us listing in July, 2012. For unknown reasons, the North American release date was pushed back until fall of 2013.
The Stockade has been released in the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite (blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
- Elite XD (blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Stockade, first load up to ten darts in the blaster's cylinder. Turn the blaster on and pull the trigger to fire.
If possible, turn on the blaster's flywheels only when firing or preparing to fire. This will preserve battery power and playing time.
This blaster will not accept Micro Darts due to their dart heads being too big to fit into the flywheels.
- Darts can be loaded in backwards; however, this causes a huge range decrease and also causes the dart to tumble.
- Despite the box showing the Stockade with digital camo, the Stockade does not feature it.
- The instruction manual shows the Stockade using Whistler Darts even though it comes with Elite Darts.
- This is the first revolver to come packaged with darts that are clip system compatible.
- It is the only N-Strike Elite blaster to be released in other countries outside the United States first.
- The Stockade and Stryfe are often compared as they are believed to be successors to the Barricade, the Stockade being an improvement and the Stryfe being based on a clip-fed variation to the Barricade.
- A Folding Stock can be easily pulled on and off of this blaster without pulling the switch.
- The name for this blaster can be considered a play on words, as it is a Barricade RV-10 with a stock, hence Stockade.
|The full image gallery for Stockade may be viewed at Stockade/Gallery.|
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-07-09). Hey Nation, some of.... Facebook.com.
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2013-02-06). Elite Stockade to be Walmart Exclusive. basicnerf.wordpress.com.
- ↑ Urban Taggers (2012-10-10). Urban Taggers.: Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade: Refined yet angry. UrbanTaggers.blogspot.com.
- ↑ Urban Taggers (2012-07-03) Urban Taggers: Toys R Us: Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade. UrbanTaggers.blogspot.ca.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|