|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Star Wars Darts are similar to the Elite Dart and its many variants. The darts have a transparent head on their tip. Each dart has the Star Wars logo printed on it; blue and red darts also have "Deco" variants, with a Resistance or First Order logo printed on them, respectively.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Choose a side to ally with -- Resistance blue or First Order red -- and blast into battle! This dart refill pack comes with 9 blue darts and 9 red darts so kids can pretend to fight for the heroic Resistance or the villainous First Order. Blaster not included.
The Star Wars Dart has been released in the following color schemes:
- First Order (red body and red head)
- First Order "Deco" version (red body with black markings and red head)
- Resistance (blue body and blue head)
- Resistance "Deco" version (blue body with white markings and blue head
- Battle Action Millennium Falcon/Blast-Tech Lightsaber/TIE Striker (green body and green head)
- Hera Syndulla's A-Wing/Rebel U-Wing Fighter/Imperial AT-ACT (red body and red head)
- Chewbacca Bowcaster (green body with white markings and green head)
- Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster (gray body and gray head)
Star Wars Dart refill packs come in the following sizes:
|Nerf ammunition typesCurrent|
|Darts||AccuStrike Dart • BattleCamo Dart • Doomlands Dart • Elite Dart • Elite 2.0 Dart • Fortnite Dart • GlowStrike Dart • Impact Zone Dart • Mega Dart (AccuStrike • Fortnite) • Micro Dart • Sonic Screamer Dart • Star Wars Dart • Suction Dart • ULTRA Dart • Zombie Strike Dart|
|Other||24" arrow • Arrow • • Elite Missile (Fortnite) • Foam Car • High-Impact Round (Edge Series • Overwatch) • XLR Disc|