It comes packaged with eight Elite Darts.
The SplitStrike is a multi-fire direct plunger Nerf blaster that is able to hold four darts at a time. What is unique about this blaster is that it can be split apart into two separate, fully functioning single-fire blasters: one blue and one white. A lock mechanism on the right half allows the user to split the blaster apart.
It features the use of two intelligent air restrictors, similar to the Zombie Strike Doublestrike. The SplitStrike is complete with two priming rod handles, two side-by-side firing triggers, and four barrels. When it splits apart, the lip on the bottom of the handle can be used to effectively dual-wield the blasters. A single strap point is located behind this lip. Similar to the Firestrike, the SplitStrike has a "hook" at the bottom of its grip, used to aid in the priming of another Splitstrike while dual wielding.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Get a 2-in-1 blaster that doubles your arsenal in one strike! You can load 8 darts into the Split Strike blaster and fire them one by one at targets up to 85 feet away. But if the mission calls for a two-fisted attack, the blaster splits instantly into 2 blasters! You'll dominate the battlefield and launch the fastest surprise attack ever with the Split Strike blaster!
The SplitStrike has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite (blue, white, black, and orange)
- N-Strike Elite variant (white, blue, black, and orange)
- BattleCamo Series (white, dark blue, light blue, gray, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the SplitStrike, load up to four darts into the blaster's muzzles. Pull back the plunger rod handles to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger(s) to fire up to two darts at a time.
- There are two variants of the SplitStrike: one version has a blue right half and a white left half, while the other version has a white right half and a blue left half. An owner of both versions could assemble a complete blue version and a complete white version with matching halves.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Paul Mindemann (2015-06-11). Nerf SplitStrike as a Fall 2015 Walmart exclusive for 8/1; priced at $19.99 SRP.. BlasterLabs.com.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|