|This article's name is conjecture.|
The article's subject is either missing a proper name or was given too vague of a name to properly catalogue, and has been supplied one by the community. If an official name is known, please suggest an article rename on its talk page.
The Spectre barrel extension features no tactical rails or forms of iron sight. It is the barrel extension with least friction, due to the fact that it has a wider inner diameter to accommodate Micro Darts. This design choice was made because as a non-clip system blaster, the original Spectre fired variations of the Micro Dart, rather than just Streamline Darts. It is considered the only barrel attachment that doesn't hinder darts fired through it.
The Spectre barrel extension has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Spectre barrel extension (yellow, black, gray, and orange)
- N-Strike Elite Spectre barrel extension (blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
- Star Wars Captain Cassian Andor barrel extension (light blue, gray, and orange)
- It is the shortest barrel extension in both the N-Strike and N-Strike Elite lines.
- The barrel extension bears a resemblance to a silencer or suppressor. Note, however, that it does not actually quiet any Nerf blaster.
- In both the Nerf N-Strike (Video Game) and Nerf N-Strike Elite (Video Game), the Vengeance REV-8's silencer has a similar shape like the Spectre's barrel.