It comes packaged with a detachable scope, a detachable barrel, an eight dart clip, eight Long Distance Darts, and instructions. The Air Warriors re-release comes packaged with a Red Dot Scope, a detachable barrel, an eight dart clip, eight Precise Pro Darts, and instructions.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-two feet (twenty-two meters).
The Snipe was released in 2015 as one of the first Ultra-Tek blasters.
The Snipe was later released under the Air Warriors series with a red color scheme, packaged with a Red Dot Scope instead of the original scope, as well as Precise Pro Darts instead of Long Distance Darts. A variant of the Snipe with a green color scheme, known as the Master Tek was also released under the Air Warriors series.
The Snipe has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (gray, blue, and orange)
- Variant 1 (green, yellow, and orange)
- Variant 2 (blue, gray, white, and orange)
- Air Warriors (red, white, black, and orange)
- Master Tek (green, gray, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Snipe, pull the bolt back, press the clip release button on the bottom of the blaster, and remove the clip. Load up to eight Long Distance Darts into the provided clip and load the clip back into the blaster.
Push the bolt forward to chamber a dart. Pull the firing trigger to fire.
- It is thought to be a spiritual successor to the Range Master. This is most likely only due to its similar appearance, as the internals are different.
- Unlike other clip system blasters, the Snipe does not feature any sort of jam door. However, it features a window which can be used to remove jams and manually load darts.
- It's possible to attach Nerf tactical rail accessories to this blaster by sliding on the attachments, facing forward, from the back to the front. The attachments can be locked into many placed on the rail, which is similar to the RIVAL tactical rail system.
|2015||Brute • Champion • Gem • Protector • Sentinel • Snipe • Star • Wizard|
|2016||Cyclonic • Destiny • Night Tek • Predator • Reaper • Side Winder|