|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with a plastic carabiner, four Tagger Micro Whistler Darts, and instructions.
The Sharp Shot is a single-fire blaster that holds a single dart. Up to three additional darts can be stored in its integrated ammo storage. Its priming mechanism is similar to that of the Scout IX-3 and Maverick REV-6. The Sharp Shot's funnel-shaped muzzle is beveled for quick and easy frontal dart loading necessary for the fast-paced game of Dart Tag. It features a single iron sight located on the front barrel.
The detachable plastic carabiner is made of strong plastic that has a quick release ball and socket joint. The correct way to use the belt clip is by aligning the ball-joint to the cut on the other clip and pulling the blaster quickly in that direction.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Take your DART TAG game to the next level! This air-powered blaster lets you take down your opponents in next to no time! The quick-release belt clip lets you make your move fast, so you’re aiming and firing as quickly as you can. When your opponent is in sight, grab your blaster and send your DART TAG darts flying — they’ll even whistle as they fly. Blast your way to victory!
It was re-released in 2012 with a blue trigger similar to the Speedswarm's and a blue dart holder. This re-release saw changes to the internals, which improved the performance of the blaster; this version featured a much more powerful spring.
- This blaster is slightly smaller than many preferred N-Strike blasters, including external mechanism blasters. This makes it more useful for casual carrying. However, the darts in the storage may suffer damage when placed in a pocket due to the fact that they do not go into the storage fully, leaving part of the darts exposed.
- Although it is already a very compact blaster, it has a surprising amount of space inside of it, earning praise for light modification potential.
- The priming mechanism makes an extremely loud noise if the user lets it go after priming. This is why some Nerfers prime it without letting go of the priming mechanism.
- ↑ SG Nerf: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot - Review!. SGNerf.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Urban Taggers: Review: Nerf Dart Tag Sharpshot- New and improved? - UrbanTaggers.blogspot.ca
|Dart Tag blasters|
|2005||Firestrike • Strikefire|
|2009||Furyfire • Stormfire|
|2011||Sharp Shot • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Swarmfire • Quick 16|