The SharpFire is advertised as a "6-in-1 convertible blaster", due to its packaged accessories. It is a breech-loaded single-fire blaster that primes upon being loaded.
It features two sling points near the front of the blaster: one on the removable barrel extension and one on the blaster itself. With its shoulder stock attached, six extra darts can be stored; additionally, the stock can holster the blaster and be clipped onto a belt.
The SharpFire's stock can be attached to two holes located in the blaster's handle. One is located in the back, which is used for shoulder stock purposes, and another is located in the front, which is used for storage and holster purposes. A release button is included on the bottom of the handle to remove the shoulder stock.
It is only compatible with the barrel extension and shoulder stock packaged with it. The included shoulder stock has a hole in the back to store the barrel extension when not in use.
The dark grey trigger does not indicate weakened performance, as all SharpFire blasters include it. This version was released worldwide.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Experience the excitement, energy, and attitude of the Nerf brand, and find out why It's Nerf or Nothin'. Nerf N-Strike blasters from Hasbro deliver the ultimate in blaster performance for your Nerf battles. Stay on the move and mission-ready with the Nerf N-Strike SharpFire blaster that you can convert into 6 different configurations!Stay on the move and ready for anything with the Nerf N-Strike SharpFire blaster! Assess your mission or take stock of the battlefield, then configure the SharpFire blaster to suit your situation and maximize your advantage. Whether you're on a recon mission, taking aim at long-distance targets, or initiating a stealth op, the SharpFire blaster has the configuration you want!
It was re-released in 2016 as the SharpFire Delta, sans barrel extension and shoulder stock. In fall of the same year, the SharpFire was re-categorized under the N-Strike Elite line along with new box art.
The SharpFire is commonly given a brass barrel and breech replacement; an additional layer of brass in the barrel will create an air-tight seal, thus improving performance vastly.
- Other blasters that have been advertised as being multiple blasters in one include the Recon CS-6, the Retaliator, the Demolisher 2-In-1, and the Deploy CS-6.
- The detachable stock and barrel are not compatible with any other blaster other than the SharpFire Delta.
- On some stock SharpFire blasters, the detachable stock, when holstered, can be removed without using the release button. The release button is automatically pushed up when the detachable stock is attached on the front in some cases, allowing a simple stock removal, and the inability to use the release button when the stock is holstered.
- Despite advertising having only six different combinations, the SharpFire actually has eight.
- With the stock removed and the barrel attached, the SharpFire is somewhat reminiscent of the NES Zapper accessory.
|The full image gallery for SharpFire may be viewed at SharpFire/Gallery.|
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD • 2019) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 (Elite XD) • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Quadrant • Recon CQ-12 • Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|