The Scravenger is a lever-action clip system blaster, similar to the 2014 Zombie Strike SlingFire. Unlike the SlingFire, however, it can be slam fired by setting the selector switch to the slam fire position. It is compatible with detachable shoulder stocks and barrel extensions. It has an integrated carry handle, with its jam door located underneath it. It features two tactical rails: one on the carry handle and one just below the blaster's muzzle. On the stock, there is a detachable blaster which is similar to a Jolt, but with two barrels instead of one.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
The zombie survivors are prepared for anything, with survival kits to defend against any zombie attack! With the Nerf Zombie Strike Survival System Scravenger kit, survivors are ready for any zombifying challenge. Battlers can load one of the 12-dart clips into the Scravenger blaster and unleash a dozen darts in a row before they need to reload. Store the second 12-dart clip in the holder on the attachable targeting scope. Slide the tactical light onto a tactical rail to use in low-light situations. Stabilize shots by attaching the stock, which has a 2-dart blaster hidden in it, for a secret back-up blaster. Add the barrel extension to modify the blaster for distance targets. The lever-action Scravenger blaster features an on/off slam-fire button; switch the button to on position and keep moving the lever to fire all 12 darts rapidly. Stay ready for anything with the Nerf Zombie Strike Survival System Scravenger kit!
- The Scravenger's carry handle and jam door location is very reminiscent of the 2006 N-Strike Longshot CS-6.
- It is the first blaster to have a stock attachment point that is upside down.
- It is the third Nerf blaster to have a lever-action priming mechanism, the SlingFire being the second, and the Diatron being the first.
|The full image gallery for Scravenger may be viewed at Scravenger/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Will Greenwald (2018-01-29). NERF EXCLUSIVE: The Scravenger and Evader are Made of Garbage and Invisible, Respectively. Geek.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Vas Stampede (2018-01-30). New Nerf 2018 - The Road to New York Toy Fair. foamfromabove.blogspot.com.
|Survival System blasters|
|Nailbiter • Scravenger|