It comes packaged with ten Mega Darts and instructions.
The RotoFury features a large drum that holds up to ten darts at a time. It has the ability to slam fire. It has one single tactical rail on top of the blaster and three strap points: one above the muzzle, one at the rear of the blaster, and one in the handle.
It advertises a firing range of up to ninety feet.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Unleash the rapid-fire fury of the Mega RotoFury blaster! This long-range blaster launches darts up to 90 feet from its. Who will withstand your attack when you can fire up to 10 Mega Whistler Darts at your target without reloading? The Whistler Darts will scream through the air as you dominate the battlefield with the rapid-firing Mega RotoFury blaster!
The RotoFury was released in a value pack that included the blaster itself, twelve Mega Darts, a BigShock, and instructions.
Reloading and firing
To reload the RotoFury, simply load up to ten darts in its integrated drum. Pull back the priming handle to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger fire a dart.
To slam fire, hold down the trigger and continuously prime the blaster.
- Both the RotoFury and the TwinShock are the second highest capacity N-Strike Mega blasters. The 2016 Mega Mastodon is the first, holding up to twenty-four darts.
- It may act as a successor to the 2009 Dart Tag Furyfire, due to the many similarities between the two, such as a long barrel, and ten dart capacity.
- The blaster shares many similarities to the N-Strike Elite SurgeFire.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 MasterBlaster (2015-01-19). Nerf Mega RotoFury Officially Revealed | BlasterLabs. BlasterLabs.com.
- ↑ Studio Yale: HUGE Amount of New 2015 Nerf blasters leaked. StudioYale.blogspot.ca
|N-Strike Mega blasters|
|2014||Magnus • Mega ThunderBow|
|2015||BigShock • CycloneShock • RotoFury|
|2016||HotShock • Lightning Bow • Mega Mastodon|
|2017||DoubleBreach • TwinShock|