|This article's name is conjecture.|
The article's subject is either missing a proper name or was given too vague of a name to properly catalogue, and has been supplied one by the community. If an official name is known, please suggest an article rename on its talk page.
Like the Rhino-Fire, it is a Walmart exclusive in the United States.
As its name suggests, it is a tri-pod that is designed to work with the Rhino-Fire, as well as the GlowStrike First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster. It is designed to steady the blaster when set down and used as a turret. It can be removed from the blaster when not in use by pushing in two buttons on either side of the tripod's attachment point. It is also capable of being compacted and folded up to allow for easier transportation.
This is the second tri-pod produced under the Nerf brand, the first being the Vulcan EBF-25's tri-pod.
In winter of 2015, the tri-pod received a blue color scheme and was released in the Rhino-Fire Special Value Pack.
In summer of 2017, the tri-pod received a simplified white and black color scheme, and was released with the Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper Blaster.
The Rhino-Fire tri-pod has been released in the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite (white, blue, black, and gray)
- Double Your Darts (blue, white, black, and gray)
- Star Wars (white and black)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MasterBlaster (2014-07-07). Nerf Rhino-Fire Official Details: Wal-Mart Exclusive, $99.99 USD, More... | Blaster Labs. BlasterLabs.com.
- ↑ Lee Matthews (2014-07-08). Nerf Rhino-Fire will leave your foes begging for mercy | News | Geek.com. Geek.com
- ↑ Coop772 (2014-11-14). [REVIEW] Nerf Elite Rhino Fire Unboxing, Review, & Firing Test - YouTube. YouTube.com.
- ↑ blasterbot1984 (2014-12-14). Photo by blasterbot1984. Instagram.com/blasterbot1984.
|Nerf stability accessories|
|Tactical rail-compatible||Assault Grip • Bipod Stand • Drop Grip • Folding Bi-Pod • Flashlight Grip • Grip Blaster • Folding Grip • Jupiter bi-pod • Pop-Out Bipod • RaptorStrike bi-pod|
|Barrel extensions||Swivel Handle • Flashlight Foregrip|
|Blaster compatible||Rhino-Fire tri-pod • Vulcan tri-pod|