The RevReaper is a manually-operated clip-fed flywheel-powered blaster that lacks a firing trigger. The flywheels are revved via a pump grip underneath the blaster which simultaneously fires a dart when pulled back. There is a jam door located on the left side of the blaster, as well as sling mounts on the front and back. The chain wrapped around the rear grip is one solid piece and can act as a hand guard.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
The zombies are getting stronger, and so are the survivors battling them -- they’re inventing new battle gear and teaming up with other zombie fighters to keep striking back! Take along the Nerf Zombie Strike RevReaper blaster for fast dart firing! No priming needed for this trigger-less blaster, just move the pump handle back and forth to fire a dart. It’s designed with a visible gear mechanism so battlers can watch the gears turn as they launch the darts. The 10-dart clip loads into the top of the blaster. The RevReaper blaster has fun details that reflect the Zombie Strike story of survivors who are creating battle gear with parts they scrounge from different places. Includes 10 Zombie Strike darts.
- It is the first flywheel-powered Zombie Strike blaster.
- It is the first blaster since the Buzzsaw to have a manually-powered flywheel.
- It is one of only two blasters where the clip is loaded from the top, the other being the Deploy CS-6 in its undeployed configuration.
- Given the blaster has no real trigger, users can take the back handle off and hold it upside-down.
|The full image gallery for RevReaper may be viewed at RevReaper/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Vas Stampede (2017-09-12). Nerf Spring 2018 prices and press information! (Article). Foam From Above. Archived from the original on 2018-02-24. Retrieved on 2017-12-06.