The RevReaper is a manually-operated clip-fed flywheel-powered blaster that lacks a firing trigger. The flywheels are revved via a pump grip underneath the blaster which simultaneously fires a dart when pulled back. There is a jam door located on the left side of the blaster, as well as sling mounts on the front and back. The chain wrapped around the rear grip is one solid piece and can act as a hand guard.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
The zombies are getting stronger, and so are the survivors battling them -- they’re inventing new battle gear and teaming up with other zombie fighters to keep striking back! Take along the Nerf Zombie Strike RevReaper blaster for fast dart firing! No priming needed for this trigger-less blaster, just move the pump handle back and forth to fire a dart. It’s designed with a visible gear mechanism so battlers can watch the gears turn as they launch the darts. The 10-dart clip loads into the top of the blaster. The RevReaper blaster has fun details that reflect the Zombie Strike story of survivors who are creating battle gear with parts they scrounge from different places. Includes 10 Zombie Strike darts.
The RevReaper was originally shown off at Hascon in late summer of 2017.
Reloading and firing
To reload the RevReaper, load up to ten darts into the included clip, then put the clip into the top of the blaster.
To fire the RevReaper, pull back on the pump grip to both rev the flywheel and fire a dart.
- It is the first flywheel-powered Zombie Strike blaster.
- It is the first blaster since the Buzzsaw to have a manually powered flywheel.
- It is one of only two blasters where the clip is loaded from the top, the other being the Deploy CS-6 in its undeployed configuration.
|The full image gallery for RevReaper may be viewed at RevReaper/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Vas Stampede (2017-09-12). Nerf Spring 2018 prices and press information!. foamfromabove.blogspot.com.
- RevReaper on Amazon's website