Not to be confused with the Nerf Reaper Blaster.
The Reaper is a clip-fed blaster. The blaster has a slide on top of it, which functions as a priming handle.
As well as being compatible with Buzz Bee clips, it is also compatible with Nerf clip system clips.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-two feet (twenty-two meters).
The Reaper has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (blue, green, yellow, and orange)
- Alternate (green, yellow, and orange)
- Air Warriors (green, gray, and orange)
- Air Warriors alternate (blue, black, and orange)
Two Reapers are packaged in the Star/Reaper/Gem Set.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Reaper, load up to eight darts in the included clip. Pull the priming handle in the back position, and load the clip into the blaster. Return the handle to the forward position to prime the blaster.
Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart.
- Unlike most other clip system blasters, the Reaper does not feature any sort of jam door.
|2015||Brute • Champion • Gem • Protector • Sentinel • Snipe • Star • Wizard|
|2016||Cyclonic • Destiny • Night Tek • Predator • Reaper • Side Winder|