This is an article about the 2017 RayvenFire. For other uses, see Rayven.
It is a Toys "R" Us exclusive in Canada, a Kohl's exclusive in the US, and a Big W exclusive in Australia.
The RayvenFire is a re-release and repaint of the 2013 N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18. Similar to its original counterpart, it is a battery-operated flywheel clip system blaster. It features two tactical rails, four strap points, and compatibility with barrel extensions. Its included clip is known to snap during shipping.
The twenty-five dart drum has compatibility issues with the RayvenFire, as it will not latch properly.
|This is an official description from ToysRUs.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Power up Nerf battles with a motorized blaster that rapidly fires 10 darts in a row! The Nerf N-Strike Elite RayvenFire blaster pours on the power to overwhelm opponents. The blaster has a clip that holds 10 Elite darts; hold down the acceleration button and pull the trigger to let a deluge of darts fly! Bring rapid-fire action to Nerf battles with the Nerf N-Strike Elite RayvenFire blaster that comes with 25 Elite darts to keep plenty of darts nearby for fast reloading!
- This is the fifth Nerf blaster to have a bullpup design.
- The RayvenFire's name is printed rather than molded on, most likely since it is easier to flatten out the previous blaster's name than to make a new mold for the name.
- Oddly, one stock image of the RayvenFire shows a hacksawed dart the size of a Mega Dart lodged in the barrel, for unknown reasons.
- Stock images for the RayvenFire depict it as having a clear jam door, however the real version has an orange jam door.
- Coop772 (2017-09-12). [REVIEW] Nerf Elite Rayvenfire | Rayven Repaint! (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-10-26.