The RayvenFire is a re-release and repaint of the 2013 N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18. Similar to its original counterpart, it is a battery-operated flywheel clip system blaster. It features two tactical rails, four strap points, and compatibility with barrel extensions.
|This is an official description from ToysRUs.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Power up Nerf battles with a motorized blaster that rapidly fires 10 darts in a row! The Nerf N-Strike Elite RayvenFire blaster pours on the power to overwhelm opponents. The blaster has a clip that holds 10 Elite darts; hold down the acceleration button and pull the trigger to let a deluge of darts fly! Bring rapid-fire action to Nerf battles with the Nerf N-Strike Elite RayvenFire blaster that comes with 25 Elite darts to keep plenty of darts nearby for fast reloading!
- This is the fifth Nerf blaster to have a bullpup design.
- The "Rayven CS-18" name markings on the side were flattened out and replaced by a flat print of the RayvenFire's name.
- The twenty-five dart drum has compatibility issues with the RayvenFire, as it will not latch properly.
- ↑ Nerf N-Strike Elite RayvenFire ToysRUs.ca
- ↑ Coop772 (2017-09-12) REVIEW Nerf Elite Rayvenfire | Rayven Repaint! YouTube.com.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD • 2019) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 (Elite XD) • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Quadrant • Recon CQ-12 • Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|