The RaptorStrike is a bolt-action clip system blaster. It features an integrated shoulder stock and flip-up sight. There is a tactical rail at the bottom of the barrel to attach the included bi-pod. Interestingly, there is no top rail on the blaster that one would expect on a sniper-like blaster; instead, its place is taken by the aforementioned flip-up sight. The stock has the ability to hold another clip, similar to the N-Strike Longshot CS-6 and Longstrike CS-6. The two clips that come with the blaster can hold six darts and have a half-clear design with an angled base unique to the RaptorStrike. Its clip release trigger is in front of the firing trigger, similar to the N-Strike Modulus Regulator.
|This is an official description from Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Kids can strike with confidence and skill as they fire darts designed for accuracy! The Nerf N-Strike Elite RaptorStrike blaster is part of the AccuStrike Series, which features darts designed for greater accuracy. Hit the mark with the precision of the most accurate Nerf darts.* The bolt-action blaster comes with 2 six-dart clips and 18 darts to keep battlers stocked for their Nerf battles. Use the bipod to stabilize shots; the legs extend to adjust the height. The blaster has a pop-up sight for targeting.
The RaptorStrike was officially announced on January 30, 2017.
Reloading and firing
To reload the RaptorStrike, pull back the bolt all the way. Load up to six darts in one of its included clips and load it into the blaster. Push the bolt back forward until it locks into place to fully prime the blaster.
Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart.
- The Grip Blaster has compatibility issues with the RaptorStrike. When it is equipped, curved and/or other clips cannot be inserted. When it is primed, the RaptorStrike becomes restricted to using only smaller-sized clips.
- The RaptorStrike could be the successor to the Longstrike, due to similar blaster designs.
- The version on the Australian market suffers from poor range performance, as there is a hole drilled in the plunger tube. This is likely due to toy safety laws. It also lacks the priming indicator of other versions, instead just having the indentation where it would normally be present. The reason for this is unknown.
- One would expect the six dart clip's angled design to be intentional in order to accomodate firing the blaster from a prone position. This however is not the case, as the normal six dart clip will also not get in the way of firing the blaster while it is planted on the floor. In fact, the angle on the RaptorStrike's clip ironically makes it slightly longer than a standard six dart clip. Thus, the angle was most likely done for aesthetic purposes only.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian Barrett (2017-01-30). Nerf’s Newest Blasters Include a 10-Barreled Mega Monster. Wired.com.
- ↑ Nerf Fest 2017. Facebook.com/Nerf.
|AccuStrike Series blasters|
|N-Strike Elite||AccuTrooper • AlphaHawk • FalconFire • Quadrant • RaptorStrike • StratoHawk • TalonStrike|
|N-Strike Mega||Thunderhawk • Bulldog|
|Rebelle||Combow • FocusFire Crossbow • TruePoint|
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS|
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • CrossBolt • Delta Trooper • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire • HyperFire • Infinus • Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • RayvenFire • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe • Stryfe CQ-10|
|N-Strike Modulus||Demolisher • Evader • LongStrike • Mediator • Modulus ECS-10 • Recon MKII • Regulator • Tri-Strike|
|Zombie Strike||RevReaper • Scravenger • SlingFire|
|Other Nerf blasters||AccuTrooper • Allegiant Blaster • Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu) Deluxe Blaster • Desolator • Double Dealer • First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster • First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster (GlowStrike) • Rapid Red • RaptorStrike • Sergeant Jyn Erso Deluxe Blaster • StratoHawk|
|Non-Nerf blasters||Brute • Champion • Sentinel • Snipe|