|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It is a Toys "R" Us exclusive in Hong Kong.
The Pyragon is the first Vortex blaster that is able to be slam fired. It is compatible with all disc magazines. One tactical rail is located on the top of the blaster. It is also compatible with most shoulder stocks.
The Pyragon has been released with the following color schemes:
- Vortex (white, black, grey, and orange)
- Vortex re-release (white, green, black, grey, and orange)
- Vortex VTX (blue, green, gray, black, and orange)
- The name "Pyragon" may have come from the word "paragon" meaning "a person or thing regarded as a model of excellence", which fits this blaster's performance, and the word "pyro", meaning fire. This matches the Pyragon's orange and white color scheme.
- It has the highest ammunition capacity of any Vortex blaster.
- When first announced, it was assumed it was a reshelled Praxis. This was proven wrong when more information was released.
- The Retaliator shoulder stock is not compatible with this blaster.
|The full image gallery for Pyragon may be viewed at Pyragon/Gallery.|
- ↑ SG Nerf: Singapore Nerf Stock List. SGNerf.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Nerf (2012-07-31). Nerf Vortex Pyragon - Speed Test - YouTube. YouTube.com.
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2012-06-21). Nerf Vortex Pyragon - Range Test (Stock) - YouTube. YouTube.com.
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-07-16). Wall Photos. Facebook.com.
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2011-08-11). The N-Strike Elite Retaliator Stock does not fit on the Vortex Pyragon (Photos). basicnerf.wordpress.com.
|2011||Nitron • Praxis • Proton • Vigilon|