It comes packaged with three Elite Darts.
The NanoFire is essentially a reshell of the 2013 Dart Tag Stinger. Unlike the Stinger, the shell of this blaster is permanent on it. It features two dart holders on the top of the blaster. The blaster is primed by the orange slide at the bottom of the blaster.
The dark grey trigger does not indicate weakened performance, as all NanoFire blasters include it. This version was released worldwide.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
This compact Nerf blaster lets kids take it almost anywhere to start blasting almost anytime! Load 1 dart into the barrel, pull down the priming handle, and pull the trigger to fire. Reload and fire again! Storage for 2 darts on the handle. Comes with 3 Elite darts. Available in 2 colors: blue and red (each sold separately).
The NanoFire has been released with the following color schemes:
- Blue, dark gray and orange
- Green, dark gray and orange
Reloading and firing
To reload the NanoFire, load a dart into the barrel; pull the orange slide downwards to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- On Hasbro's website, the description and name of the green NanoFire's name have a typo error: it was listed as red instead of green.
- This blaster is similar in appearance to the BigShock. It also bears a slight resemblance to the PocketStrike. It could be considered a rival to those blasters due to its similar size and capacity, but superiority in three darts' capacity instead of one or none.
- The blaster, like the Dart Tag Stinger, is just a Jolt with an added shell.