It comes packaged with three Elite Darts.
The NanoFire is essentially a reshell of the 2011 Dart Tag Stinger. Unlike the Stinger, the shell of this blaster is permanent on it. It features two dart holders on the top of the blaster. The blaster is primed by the orange slide at the bottom of the blaster.
The dark grey trigger does not indicate weakened performance, as all NanoFire blasters include it. This version was released worldwide.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
This compact Nerf blaster lets kids take it almost anywhere to start blasting almost anytime! Load 1 dart into the barrel, pull down the priming handle, and pull the trigger to fire. Reload and fire again! Storage for 2 darts on the handle. Comes with 3 Elite darts. Available in 2 colors: blue and green (each sold separately).
The NanoFire has been released with the following color schemes:
- Blue, dark gray and orange
- Green, dark gray and orange
- On Hasbro's website, for the blue NanoFire, the description has typo error, listing it with an alternate red color scheme, rather than green.
- This blaster is similar in appearance to the BigShock. It also bears a slight resemblance to the PocketStrike. It could be considered a rival to those blasters due to its similar size and capacity, but superiority in three darts' capacity instead of one or none.
- The packaging for the NanoFire does not mention the N-Strike Elite series; a display for the blaster labels it as being under N-Strike Elite.
- The Nerf website incorrectly lists it as a part of the N-Strike series.
- Blue NanoFire on the Nerf website (archived link)
- Green NanoFire on the Nerf website (archived link)