The Micro Dart is a rather small dart and is used in many non-clip system blasters. The Micro Dart was one of the most common Nerf dart types during the years of its popularity. A basic Micro Dart features a suction cup head that will stick to most smooth surfaces, even when fired at long range.
Despite the gradual decline of Micro Dart production, certain promotional blasters still feature Micro Darts. Micro Darts are also sold in N-Strike Elite packaging in some areas of the world.
The Micro Dart has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (orange body and blue head)
- N-Strike variant 1 (orange body and black head)
- N-Strike variant 2 (black body and red head)
- Clear Series (red body and red head)
- Glow-In-The-Dark (white body and white head)
- Ammo Bag Kit (green body with black and green camo and black head)
- Precision Target Set/Precision Fire Play Kit (blue body and orange head)
- Precision Target Set variant (blue body and black head)
Micro Darts refill packs can be purchased in the following sizes:
|30 (comes packaged with a mesh bag and a belt clip)||?|
- They are extremely hard to find in the United Kingdom, as most of the blasters that would have Micro Darts in the United States or other countries are replaced by Whistler Darts or Sonic Micro Darts in the United Kingdom.
- Strangely, in the Nerf N-Strike video game, clip system blasters are depicted to fire Micro Darts, even though they don't have streamlined heads.
- The back of the updated packaging of the thirty-six dart refill pack labels and advertises the Jolt EX-1 incorrectly as the "Jolt IX-3".
|Nerf ammunition typesCurrent|
|Darts||AccuStrike Dart • Alien Menace Dart • Allegiant Dart • BattleCamo Dart • Doomlands Dart • Elite Dart • GlowStrike Dart • Impact Zone Dart • Mega Dart • Mega AccuStrike Dart • Micro Dart • Star Wars Dart • Suction Dart • Zombie Strike Dart|
|Other||24" arrow • Elite Missile • Foam Car • High-Impact Round • Infectizide • Zombie Repellent|