|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
For the current X-Shot Micro, see Micro (2018).
It comes packaged with three X-Shot Darts.
The Micro, unlike the blasters in the original X-Shot line that fire both darts and water, only fires darts and no other ammunition type. It is very small and compact, similar in size to a Buzz Bee Tek 3, and features storage for one dart on the top of the blaster. The blaster is primed by the priming mechanism at the back of the blaster.
Like the Tek 3, the blaster's priming mechanism dangles, presumably to allow more space and comfort when concealed. The ammunition storage at the top of the blaster can also double as an iron sight.
The blaster was first announced on May 7, 2013 by Zuru's X-Shot Facebook page. The name was revealed at a later time. The Micro was the first blaster to be released under the X-Shot brand in 2013, and was later followed up by the Scope. It took over the spot of smallest blaster in the X-Shot line, which was previously held by the Dual, and was one of the smallest blasters on the market by a recognized brand.
It was re-released under the Air Zone brand some time in late 2013 under the name Micro X Shot.
In late 2013, the Micro was one of two blasters to be re-released in all three of the three new X-Shot lines (X-Shot Excel, X-Shot Pink Series, and X-Shot Zombie), alongside the Stalker. For these new lines, the Micro was packaged with new Excel Darts.
The Micro has been released in the following color schemes:
- X-Shot (green, black, and orange)
- Air Zone (white, black, and orange)
- X-Shot Zombie (white, black, and orange)
- X-Shot Excel (yellow, blue, and orange)
- X-Shot Pink Series (pink, black, and orange)
- The Micro is currently the smallest blaster in the X-Shot line.
- The Micro can be compared to the Nerf N-Strike Jolt, which is the second smallest official Nerf blaster that fires darts.
- The Micro includes an iron sight, despite a blaster its size not requiring one. Other competitors such as the Tek 3, Derringer and Secret Strike AS-1 all lack iron sights.
|The full image gallery for Micro may be viewed at Micro/Gallery.|
|2011||Dual • Sidewinder • Stealth • Thundershot • Turbo-Fire|
|2012||Stalker • Vigilante • Xcess|
|2016||Reflex Revolver TK-6|
|2017||Barrel Breaker TEK-3 • Max Attack • Regenerator • Turbo Advance|
|2018||Fury 4 • Hawk Eye • Recoil • Reflex 6 • Turbo Fire • Vigilante • Xcess|