|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the 2007 Dart Tag Magstrike.
It was a Target exclusive and was also found in Kmart stores in Australia.
The Magstrike AS-10, like its predecessor, has a single tactical rail on top of it.
The blaster may have breaking problems, but if treated well, it will not break. Also, if not pumped enough some darts will not fire. The Magstrike is not recommended for younger people, as it requires a bit of arm strength to use properly.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Magstrike, load up to ten darts into a provided clip. Load it into the blaster. Pump the blaster twenty to thirty times for maximum range.
Pull the trigger to unleash the darts.
- For the best accuracy, it is recommended to use the air tank as a shoulder stock.
- The packaging shows the Magstrike AS-10 using Sonic Micro Darts, but it comes with Whistler Darts.
- This is the third biggest air system blaster, behind the Titan AS-V.1 and the Rapid Fire AS-20.
- The Magstrike's rate of fire (eight to ten darts per second) is widely accepted as the highest of any stock Nerf blaster.
- Due to the clip rising as the blaster fires, it will rise and obstruct any sight or scope currently mounted, rendering them useless.
|Air system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Hornet AS-6 • Magstrike AS-10 • Rapid Fire AS-20 • Secret Strike AS-1|
|Special blasters||Titan AS-V.1 (Air system vessel)|