|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the 2007 Dart Tag Magstrike.
It is a Target exclusive, and is also found in Kmart stores in Australia.
The Magstrike AS-10, like its predecessor, is an air-powered fully-automatic blaster. It has a single tactical rail on top of it.
The blaster may have breaking problems, but if treated well, it will not break. Like most blasters at the time, the Magstrike is not suggested for younger people, as it requires a bit of arm strength to use properly.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Build your N-STRIKE arsenal and prepare for awesome air-powered, rapid-blast action with this rapid-fire, 10-dart blaster! Fill the dart magazine with the 10 SONIC MICRO DARTS ammo and load it into the blaster. Thrust on the pump to build your firing pressure and then pull the trigger to unleash an unstoppable storm of up to ten darts at a time! Air-powered action gives you a rapid-fire advantage over the competition, and a quick-loading magazine keeps you in the battle. When you’re up against superior numbers, the MAGSTRIKE AS-10 blaster evens the odds!
Reloading and firing
To reload the Magstrike, load up to ten darts into a provided clip. Load it into the blaster. Pump the blaster twenty to thirty times for maximum range.
Pull the trigger to unleash the darts.
- For the best accuracy, it is recommended to use the air tank as a shoulder stock.
- The packaging shows the Magstrike AS-10 using Sonic Micro Darts, but it comes with Whistler Darts.
- This is the third biggest air system blaster, behind the Titan AS-V.1 and the Rapid Fire AS-20.
- The Magstrike's rate of fire (twelve to fourteen darts per second) is widely accepted as the highest of any stock Nerf blaster.
- Due to the clip rising as the blaster fires, it will rise and obstruct any sight or scope currently mounted, rendering them useless.
|Air system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Hornet AS-6 • Magstrike AS-10 • Rapid Fire AS-20 • Secret Strike AS-1|
|Special blasters||Titan AS-V.1 (Air system vessel)|