|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the N-Strike Magstrike AS-10.
The Magstrike is an air-powered, fully-automatic blaster. It features a single tactical rail near the rear of the blaster, behind where its clip is located; due to this location, scopes and other aiming accessories may not be suitable for use.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Air-powered automatic firing means the fastest blasting ever in Dart Tag. Magazine clip launches up to 10 tagger micro darts in seconds.
The Magstrike has been released with the following color schemes:
- Blue, green, silver, black, and orange
- Red, green, silver, black, and orange
Reloading and firing
To reload the Magstrike, load up to ten darts into one of the packaged clips. The clip is then loaded into the blaster. Pump it about twenty times for maximum firing power.
To fire darts, pull back the trigger.
- This is, to date, the only air-powered Dart Tag blaster.
- Due to the release of the N-Strike version shortly after this blaster was released, the original Dart Tag version has become quite rare. It was also one of the first Dart Tag blasters to be discontinued, due to being replaced by the N-Strike version.
- Due to the clip rising as the blaster fires, it will rise and obstruct any sight or scope currently mounted, rendering them useless.
|The full image gallery for Magstrike may be viewed at Magstrike/Gallery.|
- ↑ SG Nerf (2008-11-18). Nerf Magstrike - Review!. SG Nerf. Archived from the original on 2016-09-19. Retrieved on 2012-06-09. “It takes around 20+ quick pumps to fully prime the Magstrike.”
- Red Magstrike on the Nerf website (archived link)
- Blue Magstrike on the Nerf website (archived link)
|Dart Tag blasters|
|2005||Crossfire • Firestrike|
|2009||Furyfire • Stormfire|
|2011||Sharp Shot • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Swarmfire • Quick 16|