|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with three Mega Darts.
The Magnus features a textured trigger grip, a strap point on the lower-part of the handle and a tactical rail on the bottom of the blaster. It has an internal clip, similar to the Vigilon or the Speedload 6, and holds up to three Mega Darts in total. The jam release button is on the left side of the blaster and requires a pen or paper clip to engage reliably.
It is advertised with a firing range of up to eighty-five feet (twenty-six meters).
The Magnus was the second N-Strike Mega blaster to be revealed. It was first discovered in September of 2013.
In some countries, the Magnus was given soft releases in November to December of 2013. It was formerly a Toys "R" Us exclusive in Singapore until summer of 2014.
The Magnus has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Mega (red, white, black, gray, and orange)
- Sonic ICE (clear blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
There is a Walmart exclusive special value pack that comes with the blaster itself and twelve Mega Darts.
- It is possible to shoot the Magnus with an Elite Dart inside a Mega Dart, but at the expense of range. When fired with an Elite Dart inside a Mega Dart, the Elite Dart will come out just enough for users to manually pull it out.
- This is the only N-Strike Mega blaster to have a built-in clip.
- A chambered dart may fall out of the Magnus if the blaster is swung by the grip with sufficient force.
- To use the Magnus as a single-shot, muzzle-loaded blaster, prime it, then load a dart from the front into the barrel for a quick shot.
- It is comparable to the Kronos XVIII-500, due to its similar internal clip.
|The full image gallery for Magnus may be viewed at Magnus/Gallery.|
|N-Strike Mega blasters|
|2014||Magnus • Mega ThunderBow|
|2015||BigShock • CycloneShock • RotoFury|
|2016||HotShock • Lightning Bow • Mega Mastodon|
|2017||DoubleBreach • TwinShock|