|This article's name is conjecture.|
The article's subject is either missing a proper name or was given too vague of a name to properly catalogue, and has been supplied one by the community. If an official name is known, please suggest an article rename on its talk page.
This accessory attaches via the tactical rail and despite being a scope, it does not feature any sort of magnification. It instead provides the user with a black crosshair sight printed on a piece of clear plastic.
The original variant of the Longshot scope was released in a Recon CS-6 value pack, although it was instead packaged as the Sharpshot scope. As the scope itself does not have a name, this could be the true name of the scope.
The Longshot scope has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (yellow, black, and orange)
- Original/Midnight (blue, yellow, and orange)
- Red Strike (red and orange)
- Z.E.D. Squad (orange and gray)
- Elite Repaint (blue and orange)
- This is the largest scope produced by Nerf.
- The tactical scope is very similar to the Longshot scope, although it features a tactical rail on the top of it, which the Longshot scope lacks.
- The back of the Longshot's packaging refers to the scope as the Targeting Scope.
|The full image gallery for Longshot scope may be viewed at Longshot scope/Gallery.|
|Nerf aiming accessories|
|Flip-up sights||Longstrike flip-up sight • Recon flip-up sight|
|Lights||Dual-Mode Light Beam • Scravenger tactical light • Tactical flashlight • Tactical Light (N-Strike • N-Strike Modulus) • Targeting Light Beam|
|Scopes||Centerfire Tech Electronic Scope • Day/Night Zoom Scope • Distance Scope • Dreadbolt scope • First Order scope • Holdout scope • Longshot scope • Long Barrel Scope • Ninja Commando Blaster scope • Sawtooth scope and barrel extension • Scravenger scope • Short Barrel Scope • Shot Blast scope • Tactical scope • Targeting Scope|
|Other accessories||First Order sight • Jolt clip-on sight • LED Sight • Nite Finder EX-3 Sight • Pinpoint sight • Red Dot Sight (N-Strike Modulus • RIVAL)|