|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Longshot CS-12 is a re-release of the 2006 N-Strike Longshot CS-6, with notable changes. It features a new Zombie Strike color scheme, a teal-blue with orange stripes across the front. Not included with this re-release is the Longshot front blaster or the integrated bi-pod. In addition, the words "Longshot CS-6" are removed from the front of the blaster; despite this, the blaster retains the N-Strike logo.
Despite not coming with the original front blaster, it is still compatible with barrel extensions. It also still features a collapsible, integrated stock, which can store an extra clip.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
The zombie threat is growing bigger every day, and you need a bigger blaster to keep up! The Longshot CS-12 blaster holds 12 Zombie Strike Darts and has a long-range targeting scope so you can aim with precision to take the zombies out. Load up fast with the Quick Reload clip, press the trigger and sweep the field in the battle against the zombies with the Longshot CS-12 blaster!
The Longshot CS-12 was first revealed in May of 2014 on a Smyths Toys link which was then spread around the NIC upon its mainstream discovery on the 30th. It was the first product in the Z.E.D. Squad sub-series to be discovered. Many in the NIC were concerned about the internals of the blaster, wondering whether or not they would stay the same as they did in the original release or if they would be updated to Elite standards.
Orange Mod Works, a team devoted to modding blasters, have released two Unleashed Solid Kits for the Longshot; a Stage 1 kit with replacement spring, trigger catch and a Stage 2 kit with replacement boltsled and plunger.
- The stock still features the N-Strike logo detailed into it. This is probably an oversight from using the same molds as the previous Longshot.
- Besides the limited availability of the N-Strike Elite pinpoint sight, this would be the first time that a scope or a sight has been sold since 2012's Ninja Commando Blaster.
- The Longshot CS-12 is the only Zombie Strike blaster to have an N-Strike number code.
|The full image gallery for Longshot CS-12 may be viewed at Longshot CS-12/Gallery.|
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2014-08-02). Nerf ZombieStrike Longshot CS-12 - Range Test (Stock) (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-08-23.
- ↑ Dartblaster.de (2014-07-21). Nerf Zombie Strike Longshot Review & Classic Comparison (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2014-07-21.
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club (2014-05-30). Zombiestrike Longshot!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!one (Article). Southern Brisbane Nerf Club. Archived from the original on 2018-02-11. Retrieved on 2014-11-21.
- ↑ Mindemann, P. (2014-06-22). Nerf Zombie Strike Z.E.D. Squad: Zombie Epidemic Defense (Article). Blaster Labs. Archived from the original on 2015-11-06. Retrieved on 2014-11-21.
- ↑ Bazookafied (2014-05-30). The Longshot is Back! New Internals?? (Article). Tactical Tag. Archived from the original on 2016-12-23. Retrieved on 2014-11-21.
|Z.E.D. Squad blasters|
|Clear Shot • Longshot CS-12 • Magnus|