It comes packaged with twelve Doomlands Darts and instructions.
It is a Target exclusive in the United States, a Walmart exclusive in Canada and an Argos exclusive in the United Kingdom.
The Lawbringer is a large revolver-like blaster that is primed via hammer, like the Zombie Strike Hammershot and the Rebelle Sweet Revenge. It can hold up to twelve darts in its cylinder. It has two tactical rails, both in tandem on the top of the blaster. Its integrated stock can hold up to twelve darts. Like other Doomlands blasters, it has clear plastic parts, which shows the firing mechanisms of the blaster. Its muzzle is wider than normal, reducing the chance of unnecessary friction with the exiting dart.
In June 2015, numerous Nerf blogs reported leaked information about the blaster, along with the Vagabond. At the time, there were only images and no information about it. Information on the blaster was later revealed when the rest of the Doomlands series was revealed by Gizmodo and Hasbro.
The Lawbringer is popular for minimization, where the stock and barrel are both cut off. The spring of the Hammershot is the same size and width as the Lawbringer's spring, so spring upgrades for the Hammershot can work with the Lawbringer.
- Including the storage space in the stock, the Lawbringer carries the second most darts out of any Nerf revolver or hammer-action blaster.
- The Lawbringer could be considered the biggest brother of the Persuader and the Negotiator, as all three are DoomLands hammer-action revolvers.
- It may be possible to fan this blaster with some practice, particularly if a third-party vendor produces a longer hammer (such as has been done for the Hammershot). Alternately, dual-wielding may also be an option.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Paul Mindemann (2015-06-24). Nerf DoomLands 2169 Officially Announced | BlasterLabs. BlasterLabs.com.
- ↑ Andrew Liszewski (2015-06-24). Nerf's New See-Through Blasters Reveal How Their Firing Mechanisms Work. Gizmodo.com.
|Doomlands 2169 blasters|
|2015||Lawbringer • Vagabond|
|2016||Double Dealer • Persuader|
|2017||Negotiator • The Judge|