It comes packaged with two High-Impact Rounds and instructions.
The Knockout XX-100 is a small blaster that uses a breech system. The breech can be accessed by pushing the breech lever and the breech will open.
Just behind the breech is a tactical rail. Under the tactical rail is the breech lever. Upon pulling the breech lever, the spring-loaded breech opens automatically for loading and must be manually closed. In front of the firing trigger is a place to store four High-Impact Rounds, two on each side of the Knockout. Under the trigger there is a safety switch.
The blaster itself is primed by a small priming rod, resembling that of external mechanism blasters such as the Jolt EX-1. However, unlike external mechanism blasters, the priming rod is not directly connected to the plunger rod; it needs to be pushed back up to fire the blaster.
It advertises a firing velocity of eighty feet per second (twenty-four meters per second).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Blast into Nerf Rival competitions with this compact powerhouse to knock out the competition! The Knockout XX-100 blaster packs high-intensity Nerf Rival power in a small size. Fire off rounds at 90 feet per second from this spring-action, single-shot blaster that's great for games that move fast and keep you on the run. Playing in a small area? The breech-load Knockout XX-100 is ideal for close spaces and stealth attacks. It has built-in round storage and comes with 2 Official Nerf Rival Rounds. Trigger lock prevents it from firing accidently. Load 1 round, prime, and pull the trigger to fire. Team Red version. Hand-powered (no batteries required).
The Knockout is set to be released in the following color schemes:
- Team Red (red, black, white, and orange)
- Team Blue (blue, black, white, and orange)
- Despite being released in 2019, the Knockout's name marks it as a 2020 blaster.
- The Knockout is the first non-cross-promotional RIVAL blaster to not be named after any sort of deity or mythological hero.
- The Knockout and the McCree Blaster share the smallest firing capacity out of any RIVAL blasters.
- The blaster can load and fire two rounds at once, with considerable drops to firing power.
- This blaster resembles the N-Strike Mega BigShock in both size and appearance. However the mechanism for the blaster is entirely different.
- Some distributor websites denote the Knockout as the Pontus XX-100 (named after Pontus, a pre-Olympian sea god in Greek mythology). It is speculated to be an old name, but was later changed as a way of rebranding the RIVAL series and drifting away from names of characters from Greek/Roman mythology towards fighting-related terms.
|The full image gallery for Knockout XX-100 may be viewed at Knockout XX-100/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Guynes, J. (2019-09-06). [REVIEW] Nerf RIVAL Knockout XX-100, Unboxing, Firing Test, Chrono & Review (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-09-06.
- Team Red Knockout XX-100 on the Nerf website (archived link)
- Team Blue Knockout XX-100 on the Nerf website (archived link)