The Khaos MXVI-4000 is a fully automatic blaster. It features two tactical rails - a long rail on top of the blaster and a smaller one below the muzzle. On either end of the top rail are integrated, flip-up sights. The end of the blaster can act as a shoulder stock.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Experience intense head-to-head competition with the ultimate precision and power of the Nerf Rival Khaos MXVI-4000 blaster! Choose a blaster color and go into battle as the Red Team or the Blue Team. Unleash rapid-fire blasting with this fully motorized Nerf Rival blaster that fires 40 high-impact rounds at a velocity up to 100 fps (30 mps). The Khaos MXVI-4000 comes with 40 rounds and has a trigger lock, tactical rails, ambidextrous magazine release, easy-load magazine, and flip-up front and rear sights. Experience the intensity of Nerf Rival with the Khaos MXVI-4000 blaster!
The Khaos has been released with the following color schemes:
- Team Red (red, black, and orange)
- Team Blue (blue, black, and orange)
- The Khaos MXVI-4000 is named after Khaos (sometimes spelled as Chaos), who is the first of the primeval gods in Greek mythology.
- When firing, the Khaos appears to increase its fire rate over time as the magazine runs out of ammo. This may be due to the spring inside the magazine being put under less pressure, and therefore being able to release rounds more quickly.
|The full image gallery for Khaos MXVI-4000 may be viewed at Khaos MXVI-4000/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Mindemann, P. (2016-01-21). Hasbro Provides Details for Stunning New Nerf Blasters. About Parenting. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31. Retrieved on 2016-01-22.
- Team Red Khaos MXVI-4000 on the Nerf website (archived link)
- Team Blue Khaos MXVI-4000 on the Nerf website (archived link)