|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with twenty Alien Menace Darts and instructions.
It is a worldwide Toys "R" Us exclusive.
The Incisor is a motorized flywheel Nerf blaster with an internal drum with a twenty dart capacity. It has three strap points: one above the blaster's muzzle, one built into the handle, and one built into the integrated shoulder stock.
The blaster's jam door is built into the front grip. Pushing a lever on the back of the front grip will cause it to swing outwards, opening the jam door. The jam door can also double as a feeding port for darts, although it might be more practical to load darts from the open sections of the drum. Unusually, the jam door is below instead on the sides or on top, due to the feeding mechanism and barrel being at the bottom as well, where jams would occur.
The Incisor was announced at the 2016 New York Toy Fair, along with the Ravager.
In an unknown year, the Incisor was re-released with a blue color scheme and released with darts and packaging similar to that of the Voidcaster. This variant is extremely rare, but also was no longer a Toys "R" Us exclusive, showing up in other retailers such as Marshalls and TJ Maxx, most likely due to Toys "R" Us going out of business.
The Incisor has been released with the following color schemes:
- Purple, gray, white, and orange
- Blue, gray, white, and orange
- An "incisor" is a narrow-edged front tooth, used for cutting food. The blaster's name may be a nod to its organic, bone-like look.
- In regards to the drum, the Incisor seems to be seems to be Nerf's equivalent to the Colossal Blitz: a flywheel BOOMco. blaster that uses the same drum system. However, instead of twin drums, the Incisor use a singular drum. The Incisor also uses "AA" batteries instead of "C" batteries.
- The blaster is also similar to the Rebelle Fearless Fire, as they are both flywheel blasters that feature an integrated twenty dart rotating drum. The main difference is that the Fearless Fire features its drum on the bottom while the latter features its own on the top.
- During the blaster's leak, it was thought that it held sixteen darts instead of twenty, and was fully automatic, rather than semi-automatic.
- ↑ NERF Alien Menace Incisor Toys R US Battery Powered Semi Auto Blaster. Retrieved on 2019-07-12.
- ↑ SandLuc083_ (2019-03-24). Did any of you know they made Incisors in blue? Just got this today and I LOVE IT! (Forum thread). Reddit.com/r/Nerf. Retrieved on 2019-07-12.
|Alien Menace blasters|
|2016||Incisor • Ravager|