|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
As its name would suggest, the Heartbreaker Bow is designed to look and perform much like as a bow. It has one tactical rail on top of the blaster. Its grip is integrated into the bottom bow limb.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-five feet (twenty-two meters).
The Heartbreaker Bow was announced the day before the 2013 New York Toy Fair and was the first Rebelle blaster to be showcased.
There is also a Toys "R" Us exclusive version of the model known as the Golden Edge Bow. This version features an included target as well. The Heartbreaker Bow was re-released again in 2015 under the Remix sub-series as the True Legacy Bow.
After its release, it sold over one million units around the world.
The Heartbreaker Bow has been released with the following color schemes:
- Phoenix (white, black, pink, purple, and orange)
- Vine (white, black, pink, blue, and orange)
- Golden Edge (white, golden, pink, gray and orange)
- Flame (purple, pink, yellow, white and orange)
- Graffiti (white, blue, purple, black, green, and orange)
- At the time of its release, the Heartbreaker Bow was the most recent Nerf bow to fire darts and not arrows. Previously, the Quickstrike, Arrow Strike, and the Double Crossbow all lacked compatibility with arrows.
- The New York Toy Fair version of this blaster was missing the Nerf Rebelle logo.
|The full image gallery for Heartbreaker Bow may be viewed at Heartbreaker Bow/Gallery.|
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2013-02-15). Official product descriptions for Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow & Mission Central App. basicnerf.wordpress.com.
|2013||Guardian Crossbow • Heartbreaker Bow • Pink Crush • Powerbelle • Sneak Attacker • Sweet Revenge|
|2014||Jolt • Star Shot|
|2016||CornerSight • Epic Action Bow • Flipside • Lumanate • Platinum Bow • Sweet Destiny • Trilogy • Wingspeed|