|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with six Collectible Darts.
The Guardian Crossbow is shaped much like an actual crossbow, albeit the bow is purely cosmetic (the fake bowstring passes through a ring attached to the plunger, but it generates no force: the plunger moves the string and not the other way round). It features a tactical rail on top, an integrated shoulder stock, as well as two strap points located in the bottom of the handle and the top point of the stock. It features the use of slam fire.
It advertises ranges of up to seventy-five feet (twenty-three meters).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Take aim with the Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow for 6-dart rapid blasting! Load the Rebelle blaster with the 6 collectible darts, pull back on the slide and watch the bow arms flex as you steady your aim and focus on your target. Now pull the trigger and let the darts fly! With the auto-rotating launcher that holds all 6 collectible darts, you can fire the darts one a time or blast all 6 in a rapid stream.The Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow fires the 6 collectible darts up to 75 feet. Practice your aim, build your skills and launch into action with this fashion bow that goes the distance. The Nerf Rebelle crossbow is decorated with pink and purple wings, so when you carry the Guardian Crossbow, you show everyone that you're the guardian angel of this mission! The angel bow has an accessory rail so you can attach Nerf Rebelle accessories (not included).
The Guardian Crossbow has been released in the following color schemes:
- Rebelle (white, purple, pink, black, and orange)
- Guardian Crossbow Target Set (white, black, pink, and orange)
The Guardian Crossbow Target Set includes a Guardian Crossbow, ten Collectible Darts, a mesh bag, and three targets.
- The version of the Guardian Crossbow shown off at the 2013 Toy Fair was unable to slam fire. This may be due to the fact that a prototype of the blaster was shown off and was not a finished product.
- Though not intended to be fired that way, the blaster can be bow-fired by operating the bowstring ring as a hammer. Someone with large enough and strong enough hands could conceivably operate one in each hand just with the thumbs, making it one of the few non-battery-operated blasters able to be dual-wielded.
- Despite the persistent myth, this blaster isn't a reshell of the N-Strike Elite Strongarm, and instead has a completely different rotation system.
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2013-08-14). Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow - Range Test (Stock) (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-04-28.
|2013||Guardian Crossbow • Heartbreaker Bow • Pink Crush • Powerbelle • Sneak Attacker • Sweet Revenge|
|2014||Jolt • Star Shot|
|2016||CornerSight • Epic Action Bow • Flipside • Lumanate • Platinum Bow • Sweet Destiny • Trilogy • Wingspeed|