It is a Walmart exclusive in the United States.
The Flyte CS-10 is a semi-automatic clip system blaster, similar to that of the N-Strike Elite Stryfe. It features two sling-attachment points near the front of the blaster. The front of the Flyte is a barrel extension point which features no divot for a locking bead, meaning that larger barrels may wobble around when moving the blaster.
A single tactical rail is located on the top of the Flyte, alongside a jam door. A single clip can be loaded beneath through the clip well and can be removed by pressing the clip release inside the trigger guard. The Flyte is compatible with other N-Strike clips. The clip well is very shallow, and clips will partially stick out of the well.
The four "AA" batteries can be loaded in the grip on the front of the blaster, which can easily be opened without needing to detach any screws.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Power into motorized, 10-dart blasting with the Nerf Alpha Strike Flyte CS-10 blaster! Fast-fire 1 dart a time -- hold down the acceleration button and pull the trigger. It comes with a 10-dart clip, so you can unleash 10 darts in a row before you need to reload. And this motorized blaster comes with 20 Official Nerf Elite darts, so you have 10 for the clip, and 10 for reloads. Official Nerf Elite darts are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with a flexible, hollow tips.
The Flyte CS-10 was first leaked in mid-2019 in the form of BrickSeek listings, alongside the Talon and SMG-E. A year later in February of 2020, the Flyte was spotted on store shelves in several Walmart locations. In May of 2021, a blue color version was released.
The Flyte CS-10 has been released with the following color schemes:
- Yellow, black and orange.
- Blue, black and orange.
- The Flyte is the first Alpha Strike blaster to use a proper N-Strike number code. However, similar to other blasters, its name should technically be "Flyte ECS-10", due to it being battery-operated.
- The Flyte and the Hammerstorm are the first and so far only Alpha Strike blasters to feature attachment points of any sort.
- The Flyte is the first flywheel-powered Alpha Strike blaster.
- It is also the first clip system Alpha Strike blaster.
- It is the only motorized blaster in the Alpha Strike series so far.
- The Alpha Strike logo is absent from this blaster.
|Alpha Strike blasters|
|2019||Cobra RC-6 • Fang QS-4 • Lynx SD-1 • Stinger SD-1 • Tiger DB-2 • Wolf LR-1|
|2020||Flyte CS-10 • Hammerstorm • Optic QS-4 • Uppercut|
|2021||Claw QS-4 • Mako RC-6 • Mantis LR-1 • Slinger SD-1 • Vanguard LR-1|