|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the Dart Tag Firestrike.
It comes packaged with three Elite Darts.
The Firestrike is a single-fire direct plunger dart blaster. There are two triggers on the blaster; the top is the firing trigger, while the bottom is a separate trigger to power the integrated red light beam unit, which projects a circular, red crosshair onto surfaces. This light is most effective in dark environments. It features a two-dart dart storage under the blaster's light and has a tactical rail on top of the blaster. On the end of the handle is a small hook-like piece of plastic, which extends down past the battery compartment. This hook can be used to prime another Firestrike, allowing the user to dual-wield Firestrikes.
It advertises a firing range of seventy-five feet (twenty-three meters).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Complete your mission even in the shadows with the FIRESTRIKE blaster! This compact blaster’s precision light beam targeting gives you laser-like focus even in low-light conditions! Activate the Light Beam Trigger to zero in on targets up to 15 feet away. The FIRESTRIKE blaster launches Elite Darts up to 75 feet! As with most N-STRIKE blasters, the Tactical Rail lets you add most N-STRIKE Tactical Rail accessories (sold separately) for more battle capability. Power up the Light Beam on your FIRESTRIKE blaster and hit your target with one shot!
It was first seen on the packaging of the first four blasters released under the N-Strike Elite series. It was given a soft release in December of 2012, along with the Strongarm and Stryfe in select retailers.
It was later re-released with additional detailing, such as digital camo and a textured grip. It was re-released again with an orange, white, and gray color scheme; this re-release was shown off at the 2014 New York Toy Fair and was later released as the Elite XD variant.
The Firestrike has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite (blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
- N-Strike Elite (blue, black, gray, and orange)
- Elite XD (orange, white, black, and, gray)
- BattleCamo Series (white, blue, gray, and orange)
- It is unknown if this blaster is purposefully named after the Dart Tag Firestrike.
- This blaster comes with W-type Elite Darts.
- The Firestrike is slightly smaller than the Nite Finder.
- Despite its predecessor being completely unable to use Streamline Darts, some Firestrike blasters are able to load and fire Streamline Darts without any modification.
|The full image gallery for Firestrike (N-Strike Elite) may be viewed at Firestrike (N-Strike Elite)/Gallery.|
- Randomshadow09 (2012-11-18). Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike - Range Test (Stock). YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-08-26.