|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Element EX-6 closely resembles the Switch Shot EX-3 and the Nite Finder EX-3, with the exception of its large dart storage which can hold five extra darts. It is slightly larger than the Switch Shot and the Nite Finder, but is lighter than both when no accessories are on the blaster.
It features one tactical rail and one strap point located on the end of its handle. The handle of the Element is similar to the handle mold seen recurring on several N-Strike blasters including the Switch Shot, Recon CS-6, Barricade RV-10, and the Alpha Trooper CS-18.
The Element EX-6 is an extremely easy blaster to modify. It features nearly the same internals as the Nite Finder EX-3, another popular blaster for modifications. One notable difference is that the barrel pieces within the Element are not glued; the pieces are all easy to disassemble. This makes air restrictor modding and barrel exchanging extremely easy.
The Element can be found in the Disk Shot Set, packaged with no accessories, and the Element EX-6 Action Kit, packaged with a tactical scope and a Dual-Mode Light Beam. It is also packaged with most of the many value packs of the Disk Shot Set, with the notable exceptions of the Firefly REV-8 value pack and the Maverick REV-6 twin value pack.
- By tying a string connecting the two priming rods, it is possible to dual wield the Element.
- Because Elite Darts and Streamline Darts lack the large dart head of any derivation of the Micro Dart, they easily slide too far down into the dart storage, making it hard to remove them to reload the blaster. Therefore, despite their superior ranges, Elite Darts would not be optimum ammunition for this weapon.
- A bootleg of the Element was released by an Leyuan, a Chinese pirate company, named the Crossfire Gun: Super Blaster. While not made from the same quality materials it still retains the performance of an original Element. However, the pirate version stores one fewer dart and only comes with four darts. Also, the dart heads are easily detached from the dart bodies.
- Like the majority of the external mechanism blasters, the Element is capable of bow-firing (the act of holding down the trigger while pulling back and releasing the priming mechanism).
- Randomshadow09 (2012-06-17). Nerf N-Strike Element - Range Test (Stock) (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-08-22.
|External mechanism blasters|
|N-Strike||Element EX-6 • Jolt EX-1 • Nite Finder EX-3 • Switch Shot EX-3|
|N-Strike Elite||Triad EX-3|