It comes packaged with twenty-four Zombie Strike Darts.
The Doominator is a revolver-style blaster that features four six-dart cylinders. Like the FlipFury, cylinders can be "flipped" between, allowing the user to fire from each cylinder at will. It is primed by pushing the handle on the front backwards then forwards. The handle can be removed and placed on the right or left side as well. It features one tactical rail and two sling points. This blaster can be slam fired at user's will, although there are a few locks that impede it, so the action of slam firing is not very smooth.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view the archived product listing)|
Eradicate entire hordes of zombies at one time with this hardcore Zombie Strike Doominator blaster! The blaster's 4 flipping drums hold 6 Zombie Strike darts apiece and they rotate as you fire so you can fire up to 24 darts without reloading. Load up all your drums with the included 24 Zombie Strike darts and hit the streets to wipe out those lurching, staggering zombies. You'll clear the battlefield with your Doominator blaster!
- The name seems to be a portmanteau of the words "doom" and "dominator" (or "terminator").
- The Doominator has the third highest stock capacity of any Zombie Strike blaster, having up to twenty four darts in its cylinders. It's only behind the Ripchain with its twenty-five dart chain, and a value pack for the SlingFire, which includes a twenty-five dart drum.
- Placing the priming handle on the left or right side makes it more suitable to slam fire.
- The Doominator has the highest capacity of any Nerf revolver. In a distant second and third are the SurgeFire and the Lawbringer, although the latter can carry an additional twelve darts in the storage space provided in the stock.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Walton, B. (2015-01-19). Exclusive: Nerf Unveils Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster, Darling (Article). Nerdist. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31. Retrieved on 2015-01-19.