The Distance Scope, like other Nerf scope accessories, does not feature any magnification and can be attached to a blaster via tactical rail. It has two pieces of plastic: one grey crosspiece with a circle in the center, and one orange crosspiece. Lining these two pieces up will form a crosshair.
It was re-released again in 2018 with the StratoHawk and later that year with the N-Strike Modulus LongStrike.
The Distance Scope has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Modulus (white, green, gray, and orange)
- N-Strike Modulus re-release (white, orange, and gray)
- N-Strike Modulus LongStrike (white, green and orange)
- Limited edition (white, black, green, gray, and orange)
- Star Wars (blue, gray, and orange)
- AccuStrike Series (grey, orange, and white)
- Distance Scope on the Amazon website
|Nerf aiming accessories|
|Flip-up sights||Longstrike flip-up sight • Recon flip-up sight|
|Lights||Dual-Mode Light Beam • Scravenger tactical light • Tactical flashlight • Tactical Light (N-Strike • N-Strike Modulus) • Targeting Light Beam|
|Scopes||Centerfire Tech Electronic Scope • Day/Night Zoom Scope • Distance Scope • Dreadbolt scope • First Order scope • Longshot scope • Long Barrel Scope • Ninja Commando Blaster scope • Sawtooth scope and barrel extension • Scravenger scope • Short Barrel Scope • Shot Blast scope • Tactical scope • Targeting Scope|
|Other accessories||Jolt clip-on sight • LED Sight • Nite Finder EX-3 Sight • Pinpoint sight • Red Dot Sight (N-Strike Modulus • RIVAL)|