It advertises a firing range of up to ninety feet.
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Experience the excitement, energy, and attitude of the Nerf brand, and find out why It's Nerf or Nothin'. Nerf N-Strike Mega blasters feature bigger darts that are engineered to fire farther than ever. Unleash bigger darts for bigger battles! Take aim with the Nerf Mega CycloneShock blaster to unleash screaming Mega darts from the rotating drum! Fire Mega Darts That Scream Through the AirShock the competition with the Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock blaster! Unleash the blaster's Mega-sized darts for Mega-sized battles. These big foam Nerf Whistler Darts make a screaming sound as they fly through the air. Your competition will see and hear them coming, and will know that you are in this battle to win big. When the mission calls for you to take action on a scale that will shock your opponents, take aim with the CycloneShock blaster. For high-performance, Mega-sized blasting, the Nerf Mega CycloneShock blaster is right on target!
The CycloneShock was leaked alongside seven other blasters on September 1, 2014 by Urban Taggers. Within a short period of time, a representative of Hasbro had the photo blocked from viewing on several sites. Just days after the initial leak, photographs of a physical copy of the blaster had surfaced.
The CycloneShock was officially confirmed by Hasbro on November 12, 2014.
Worker sells barrels for the cylinders inside the blaster that allow the blaster to work with regular darts. These barrels can be simply removed by unscrewing them out with a screw that comes with the barrels.
Reloading and firing
To reload the CycloneShock, place up to six Mega Darts into the cylinder. Pull back on the priming slide on top of the blaster until it can't go back any further. Push it forwards to fully prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a Mega Dart.
- To use the CycloneShock as a single-shot muzzle loader, prime it and then insert a dart into the barrel without reloading the internal cylinder. This can be done for a quick shot.
- The CycloneShock's original packaging portrays it with a black priming slide; this could possibly be a later prototype of the CycloneShock.
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2014-11-08). Nerf N-Strike Elite MEGA CycloneShock - Range Test (Stock). YouTube.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 (2014-11-12). Nerf - Timeline Photos. Facebook.com/Nerf.
- ↑ Paul Mindemann (2014-09-01). Nerf Modulus Leaked; 2015 Blasters Outed. BlasterLabs.com
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club (2014-09-05). Nerf MEGA Cyclone Shock and Bigshock pics. SouthernBrisbaneNerfClub.blogspot.ca
|N-Strike Mega blasters|
|2014||Magnus • Mega ThunderBow|
|2015||BigShock • CycloneShock • RotoFury|
|2016||HotShock • Lightning Bow • Mega Mastodon|
|2017||DoubleBreach • TwinShock|