|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
In some countries like India and New Zealand, it is found in single packs with Vision Gear and a Scoring Vest. However in the United States and most other countries, it is only found in a blaster set.
The Crossfire features a small inverse tactical rail on top of it, allowing it to be attached to other blasters with a tactical rail. Like the Hyperfire and Magstrike, the trigger is a two-fingered trigger with small holes indented on it. Much like the Nite Finder EX-3 and the Element EX-6, users can store darts under the blaster.
The Crossifre was first seen in December 2005 on KB Toys' website. A listing from December 2005 also appeared on Hasbro's website detailing the blaster and its features.
It was re-released in 2008 in the Strikefire 2-Player Duel System, where it received its alternate name. A Star Wars variant appeared at the 2008 Toy Fair, however it has not been seen since. It is unknown if it was cancelled.
The Crossfire has been released with the following color schemes:
- Dart Tag (blue, silver, black, green, and orange)
- Dart Tag (green, silver, black, and orange)
- Dart Tag (orange, silver, black, and green)
- Dart Tag (red, silver, black, green, and orange)
The Crossfire is a fairly easy blaster to modify. Barrel replacements are highly common and relatively easy to do. Coupler modifications are also common, and can result in an easy boost in range.
The Strikefire 2-Player Duel System was also offered in an NDTL value pack with Nerf Dart Tag League vests and bags.
- The dual pack is known as Strikefire, where as the single pack is known as the Crossfire.
- The Crossfire works very well as an attachment to larger blasters, since it allows an extra dart to be fired if one is not deemed enough.
|The full image gallery for Crossfire may be viewed at Crossfire/Gallery.|
- ↑ Orange (2005-12-08). Crossfire And "new" Tech Target Available Online (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31. Retrieved on 2014-09-16.
- ↑ Sixo (2006-05-29). Glock-like Compact Sidearm (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2017-07-25. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
- ↑ SirTofu (2006-05-30). Crossfire Nested Brass Mod (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2017-07-25. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
- ↑ zxnam (2007-05-01). Crossfire (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2017-07-31. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
- ↑ Sqiggs89 (2006-01-31). Crossfire Coupler Mod (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2017-07-25.
- ↑ plopper4568 (2013-03-10). Modifed Strikefire (Crossfire) *Update* (Article). Ploppers Nerf Zone. Archived from the original on 2017-04-14. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
- ↑ diamondbacknf1626 (2009-02-16). Crossfire 2000 (Forum thread). NerfHaven. Archived from the original on 2017-07-24. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
- ↑ CSMacLaren (2006-04-29). Nerf™ Dart Tag Crossfire Blaster & Target Shield. CSMacLaren's NERF Intelligence Files. Archived from the original on 2017-03-20. Retrieved on 2015-08-25.
|Dart Tag blasters|
|2005||Crossfire • Firestrike|
|2009||Furyfire • Stormfire|
|2011||Sharp Shot • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Swarmfire • Quick 16|