|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The CrossBolt is a clip system string-powered crossbow-like blaster. Unlike other "crossbow" blasters like the Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow, the CrossBolt does not feature the use of a plunger system. It features one tactical rail under the muzzle of the blaster, two jam doors and two strap points: one under the iron sight and in the back of the blaster.
It is advertised to have a firing range of up to ninety feet (twenty-seven meters).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Make your mission count with the first-ever high-capacity Nerf crossbow that features 12-dart clip-fed blasting! The Nerf N-Strike Elite CrossBolt blaster comes with a 12-dart orange clip that you load with the 12 Nerf Elite foam darts included with the blaster. Insert the loaded clip into the CrossBolt blaster and you're ready for exciting clip-fed crossbow action. Unleash a barrage of darts then reload the clip and let the darts fly again! Give the competition a dozen reasons to run and hide when you go into battle with the Nerf N-Strike Elite CrossBolt blaster!
It is commonly modified to have a flywheel system instead of the regular internals
- The Crossbolt has a bullpup design, much like the Rayven CS-18, RayvenFire, and the Firefly REV-8.
- It is one of the few clip system blasters of the N-Strike or N-Strike Elite series to be incompatible with both barrel extensions and detachable shoulder stocks.
- The CrossBolt is the only Nerf blaster to have two jam doors.
- The blaster can fire even when the jam doors are open.
- Darts can be loaded into the clip through the blaster's rear jam door, without needing to remove the clip.
- Unlike most non-flywheel clip system blasters, the CrossBolt's clip can be easily removed from the blaster without needing to prime back the slide. If a round is already chambered, this allows the CrossBolt to have one more dart loaded than its clip's capacity, similar to many Vortex blasters.
- The CrossBolt will not accept Streamline Darts.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD • 2019) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 (Elite XD) • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • NanoFire • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Quadrant • Recon CQ-12 • Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|