|This product has been discontinued.|
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The CrossBolt is a clip system string-powered crossbow-like blaster. Unlike other "crossbow" blasters like the Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow, the CrossBolt does not feature the use of a plunger system. It features one tactical rail under the muzzle of the blaster, two jam doors and two strap points: one under the iron sight and in the back of the blaster.
It is advertised to have a firing range of up to ninety feet (twenty-seven meters).
|This is an official description from Hasbro.com. Please do not modify it. (view this product's listing)|
Make your mission count with the clip-fed bow action of the CrossBolt blaster! Load up the 12-dart clip with the included N-Strike Elite darts and attach it to the blaster, then pull the string back so you're locked and loaded when a target crosses your path. Take your shots and load up for another barrage! Get ready to bring down targets up to 90 feet away, one by one with the CrossBolt blaster!
Reloading and firing
To reload the CrossBolt, load up to twelve darts into the included clip. Load the clip into the back of the blaster. To prime it, pull back the gray slide on the top of the blaster; the crossbow string will move back to indicate that the blaster has been primed.
The CrossBolt will not accept Streamline Darts.
- The Crossbolt has a bullpup design, much like the Rayven CS-18, RayvenFire, and the Firefly REV-8.
- It is one of the few clip system blasters of the N-Strike or N-Strike Elite series to be incompatible with both barrel extensions and detachable shoulder stocks.
- The CrossBolt is the only Nerf blaster to have two jam doors.
- It fires even when the jam door is open.
- Unlike most non-flywheel clip system blasters, the CrossBolt's clip can be easily removed from the blaster without needing to prime back the slide. If a round is already chambered, this allows the CrossBolt to have one more dart loaded than its clip's capacity.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 MasterBlaster (2014-11-19). Official Nerf N-Strike Elite CrossBolt Imagery | Blaster Labs. BlasterLabs.com.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Delta Trooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • Stryfe CQ-10 • Surestrike • SurgeFire|
|2019||Rukkus ICS-8 • Titan CS-50 • Trilogy DS-15|